■■ Unbreakable Smile by Tori Kelly

Their mere lives are designed in a very beautiful tragic story.

They continued meeting and terribly sinning.

Every time Kirstie would go to Mitch, it's an urgency that Jeremy wouldn't notice, as if Jeremy is her parent and he's suffocating her, or plainly disapproves on her wicked actions.

Meanwhile, after everything, Mitch was still unsure of it, but all that matters to him now is Kirstie. He haven't told Scott yet, as well as their fans, because he's still afraid and he needs to keep the secret safe without anyone stopping them.

This leads him on getting a temporary apartment by himself, giving Alex all the time he needs to make up for Scott.

Every time Kirstie and Mitch would meet, they would be in disguise. They never wanted to be exposed, it's too dangerous; too risky to even dare to be visible.

Kirstie was unsure as well. She was Jeremy's fiancé already and she is considered as a cheater. Not only to Lewis, but also to herself.

This is such a stain but none of them even tried to bother.

"Mitch?" Kirstie called for him. "I'm here now."

Mitch never felt like home, or home sweet home, or home home, or house home, he felt more than that. She can call him as her shelter to take whenever it's cold. He's a place that she could land whenever she horribly falls.

Mitch showed up, scratching his eyes. He focused on the beauty he completely adored and ran to her. He peppered her with kisses and hugged her tight.

"I missed you, sweetheart." He said with a bit of his groggy voice.

"I missed you too, sweetcheeks." Kirstie cooed under the crook of his neck.

"Let's Netflix and chill, what do you think?" He said, getting Kirstie's bag to the sofa bed.

She headed to the living room as she followed Mitch. She rested herself on the sofa bed while watching Mitch set up the television.

"We'll just sleep and watch, I know you're tired." He told her.

Kirstie smiled and watched the love of her life pick a movie. She pondered over it, like she can't lose him. She wondered why she couldn't think of Jeremy, and just wanted to see Mitch in all her tired days or even all her days. She watched his figure go to the kitchen, but by this, all in her mind was how perfect he is. He couldn't be more perfect than this.

She watched him with weary eyes as he looked back, carrying a tray with two cups of what seemingly hot chocolate.

"I can smell it from afar." Kirstie smiled.

Mitch laughed a bit and said, "It smells good, right?"

He placed it at the center table and got a comforter, then after, laid on the sofa bed with Kirstie.

"What do you want to watch?" Mitch asked.

He was picking a movie a while ago but he forgot to ask Kirstie what she wanted.

"Titanic, I guess?" Kirstie answered. "No matter how many times I watched it, it never fails to get me."

She looked tired and Mitch just smiled. Even though they're both petite, it's too amazing that they can give warmth to each other. It's amazing how much they can melt each other and be in love.

"Mitch?" Kirstie said, Mitch not realizing that she was staring at his eyes already.

"Oh yes." He smiled, handing the remote control and selected Titanic.

They let the time pass as they watched the movie, until the remarkable theme song My Heart Will Go On played. Kirstie, duetting with Mitch, only lasted on the chorus as she drifted to sleep already.

"Kirst?" He whispered.

He waited for a response but there was none, signalling him to sleep already as well.