Today

As I didn't update yesterday, here you have a udpate at 1.30 am. e.e' I hope you enjoy. e.e' XD

-------

Taehyung POV

And the day finally had arrived... Today Jimin would move to another school and I probably wouldn't ever see him again... Today we would separate our paths and live our not any longer happy lives... Or, at least, I would just try to do that, because I didn't know how I was going to manage to truly "live" my now only surrounded by painful memories life... I guess, I just wouldn't...

"...This was really happening, wasn't it...?" I repeated that, one more time, inside my mind, even if I already knew the obvious answer... It was just that everything kept feeling so surreal to me... Like everything was just a bad dream, as none of this was was really happening...

...But no, this wasn't a dream... I knew that really well... I just couldn't lie to myself, despite how much I wanted to do that... Even if I didn't want to believe in it, this was reality... The cold and depressing reality that I live in...

...And there wasn't anything I could do about it... I couldn't do anything to change it... The only thing that I could do now was try to surpass the pain or try to forget it... But it was already really obvious for me that I just couldn't do any of them...

I opened my eyes slowly, but only leaving them half opened, as I was still half asleep and not used to the brightness provided by the sunlight that entered from multiple windows.

I looked around that room. It was this same place where I had so many memories with Jimin... It was one of the places where I had create an atmosphere so bright, calm and happy without even realizing... Yeah, it was a perfect atmosphere...

...That I knew that wouldn't last too long and that would totally disappear when Jimin had already left this place and was far away from here...

Everything would get much darker and depressing... This room would lose his happiness... This dorm would lose his happiness... My life would lose his happiness... Yeah, I already knew that really well... Jimin was my happiness... The happiness that was going to be taken away from me for forever...

After getting used to the brightness inside that room, I turned my gaze to Jimin, who was still sleeping calmly and slightly snoring.

I looked at him with a faint smile and started sliding my fingers carefully on his messy, but still always beautiful, hair, and softly, to not wake him up. And after a while admiring his features, I realized that the area around his eyes was all red...

"Did he continue crying even when I was sleeping...?" I wondered at the same time that I lost my broken my smile... I move my hands away from his hair and stretched it towards his also red colored, from crying intensively and unstoppably for a long time, cheeks. But before I could even touch them, Jimin suddenly woke up...

"Tae...?" He said, sitting up slowly and rubbing his eyes, as he still felt sleepy. He took his hands away from his face, opening his eyes slowly at the same time, and started looking around calmly, until he noticed my hand still suspended in the middle of the air, reaching in his direction.

However, before I could even have time to draw it away, to not let him notice that I was touching him without him even knowing, he held it gently, bringing it closer to his face and placing it on his cheek.

"It's okay, Tae... I won't stop you... I'm still yours... So... Don't worry..." He said and, right away, almost like an irrational impulse, I hugged him, without saying or doing anything else. I just hugged him quietly... That's all I did...