Chastening Solecism

This story, Chastening Solecism is the third installation of the Endless Series.

Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the writer's random thoughts and sole imagination. As this has been written in a fictitious manner, any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Any illegitimate form of copyright is a crime punishable by national law. Acknowledge the efforts lavished by the author on this story.

Thank you very much, readers.

@ All Rights Reserved 2016
Credits for Raw Covers: Google Images

*************
SHORT MESSAGE FOR YOU

Author's Note:

Welcome to Endless Series, my dearest readers.

Eventually, it took me almost five years to come back here to Wattpad. During the previous years, I was in my personal site scribbling blogs that had featured various articles, short stories, proses, poems, screenplays, and poetry. I deeply delved on that site with the thought of freely expanding ideas, expatiating my life expedition throughout my dismal years, and full-fledged enhancing my innate ability in writing. My site made me grow, nurture, and flourish in time. Thus, heaven has offered me a brand new path to where I could finally retrace my beloved home — Wattpad.

One priceless insight that I have fathomed in this world was that indeed, the art of waiting teaches us patience, God has given me a powerful weapon to continue living my life with purpose and value. He created ways for me despite the endless arisal of boundaries and dead-ends. He showed me the right track and guided me towards my fated destination. He was there for me through my both cherished and long-forgotten memories. He made me write on this site because he believed in my worth in the same way that I adoringly trusted him for his plans for me. He was my glorious salvation and I had witnessed the power of redemption through his holy reflection in my heart. God's name is sacred enlightenment for me when he allowed my replenished soul to return home again. Genuinely, my writings and my readers serve as my home, no matter where I write my pen with words.

The Endless Series started in the year 2015. I unpublished it in the year 2017 and I have published it again in the year 2020. I deeply apologize for the grammatical and typographical errors. Any unnecessary miscorrections perceived had been derived from my original writing five years ago.

Nevertheless, the format, style, characters, tone, imagery, and lessons of this story remain the same. Continue reading when the tea is perfect for your personal cup or remove the story when you cannot endure it anymore. After all, we all read with our own freewill and understanding.

Thank you so much. You may now flip the next page and start reading.