Meet the Characters

MAIN PROTAGONISTS:

Azur, the central protagonist of the series and the son of Grendel (Beowulf) and Cailleach Bheur.

Severin Ludvigsen, an adventurous and savvy human and the last living descendent of Beowulf (Beowulf).

Seònaid Cairistìona Farquharson, Azur's love interest who is a member of the swim team and the daughter of the Loch Ness Monster and a will-o'-the-wisp.

Ólafur Frost, a lonesome and troubled winter spite; the son of Jack Frost.

Ute, a siren with healing abilities who is the captain of the swim team.

Leif Skarsgård, a mousy, nerdy jötnar from the Jotunheimen National Park.

Ingrid Zsa Zsa Dracula, Ute and Seònaid's friend; a sexy and naïve and the daughter of Count Dracula (Bram Stoker's Dracula) who has a blood fetish.

Temperance Ozqri, a reclusive, yet loving Ukrainian plant girl and the daughter of the Triffid (The Day of the Triffids) raised in a cabin in the forest.

Priya, a royal Middle Eastern djinni with the unlimited power to grant wishes, only by choice.

Kendra, a Southern-American culinary arts major and the daughter of the Honey Island Swamp Monster and the Loveland Frog.

Frederick, Ulrich and Marcel Frankenstein, the human grandsons of Victor Frankenstein (Mary Shelley's Frankenstein; or, the Modern Prometheus) who all share a Three Stooges-esque relationship. Frederick, the eldest, is a knowledgeable, yet impulsive former college professor, neurologist and brain surgeon who taught at Ulrich's college in the class he attended. Ulrich, the middle child, is an emotionless, stern, no-nonsense, apathetic, dour, morbid and snarky Gothic medical student with an immunity to pain and injury. Victor, the youngest, specializes in monster filmmaking and genetic resurrection.

Se've te Tskaha Mo'at'ite, Azur's first friend; an extraterrestrial, blue-skinned, 10 ft. tall, feline-like humanoid of a race called the Na'vi and the daughter of Jake Sully and Neytiri (James Cameron's Avatar) from the moon Pandora.

Zoë Potter, a emo girl who practices magic that transforms people into various species of animals and the daughter of Circe.

Mezem, a somewhat mentally unstable, but easily angered and albeit caring demonic entity on psychiatric medication and the son of Buhguul (Sinister) learning super 8 filming.

Yrien le Fey, member of the cheerleading squad; a sexy and silky-voiced nymphomaniac sorceress and the daughter of Morgan le Fey.

Sasha Ukhtomsky, a perky, red-haired Russian girl and the daughter of Baba Yaga (Vasilisa the Beautiful).

Constance Aves, member of the Chess Club; a cute, bespectacled bird girl and the daughter of the Owlman who owns a verity of pet birds.

Hollingshead Leopolde Barker, an English human boy raised in a rural barber shop on Fleet St. in London and the son of Sweeney Todd (Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street) who was given a set of barber tools before he arrived at the academy.

Weeviljuice, a perverted, mischievous and wacky ghost and the son of Beetlejuice (Tim Burton's Beetlejuice) who plays a string of practical jokes on most people.