Chapter Thirty Two

Rowan's P.O.V

It was Friday night and Scarlett had just picked up Annie for the weekend. Jeremy and I had packed our bags that morning, and now all we had to do was get in the limo that was waiting for us to go to the party. Jeremy was in his tuxedo and I was in a dark purple gown with one shoulder, and a slit on the side with matching heels. My hair was down in a waterfall braid and Jeremy had helped me do my makeup so it was simple yet elegant. My eye make up was a smokey-eye and I had on a red lipstick. My jewelry was my new diamond earrings, necklace and bracelet. And of course my wedding rings.

"Sweetheart, are you ready to go?"

"Of course Jeremy. Let me grab my purse."

He smiled as he handed me my bag, and extended his hand. I took it, and we walked out of the house and proceeded to get in the limo and headed to the party. As soon as we arrived the photographers went crazy. Jeremy and I posed for some photos before we headed inside.

"Rowan, you are stunning."

"Thank you Jeremy."

We mingled at the party and really had a nice time. Jeremy introduced me to several of his friends at the party, and I met some of the cast of Agents Of Shield including Clark Gregg and the amazing Ming-na Wen. While Clark and Jeremy talked, I got to know Ming-na a bit better.

"So, you are a wonderful actress Ming-na. I love Agents Of Shield. I am a huge fan."

"Thank you Rowan. I have heard a lot about you."
"All good I hope."

"It is. You have quite the reputation as a fighter. I would love to get to train with you some time."

I grinned with a nod.

"Ming-na I would love that."

"How about Monday morning around eight? We can meet at the studio, and workout before I have to film."

"Yeah, that sounds wonderful. I'll have to clear it with Jeremy, but I think I can do that."

She grinned.

"Good. I want you to meet some of the cast and such."

"Well I look forward to it."

"So what did you do after the army, besides training actors?"

"I worked as a stunt double for a while, before starting my training camp."

"Really, well maybe we could use you on Agents Of Shield."

"Maybe, but I'm not sure I'm ready to go back to the life of jumping out of windows, and the bruises that comes with that."

Ming-na laughed and so did I, but it was true. It was not my most favorite thing to do. I did enough of that during my time in the army and when I worked as a stunt double.

"Well, anyway I am looking forward to Monday."

"As am I."

Shortly after that, Jeremy came and stole me away for a dance. Actually it was more like several dances, but I didn't mind it at all. I loved dancing, and I loved it even more when I was dancing with my husband. He had this little habit that when we were dancing his eyes would sparkle, every time he smiled and I loved it.

"Rowan, you are stunning."

"You've already said that, babe."

"But I mean it. You are one of the most beautiful women I've ever met."

"Now you are just flattering me."
He grinned and bit his bottom lip, and I couldn't help but giggle. I knew what was on his mind, because after almost a year of being married to Jeremy I knew that look all too well.

"Rowan, how about we ditch this party and go back to the hotel?"

"I like the way you think, but it's still early. We can't leave now."

He made a face and sighed, over exaggerating everything and I just laughed.

"Jeremy Lee Renner, you are the biggest kid sometimes...you are acting like a teenage boy who is dating the head cheerleader."
It was his turn to burst out laughed, as we walked off the dance floor.

"Can I help it, if I have the hottest wife in Hollywood?"

"Well then... I think we should ditch the party."

"Really?"

"Really."

He grabbed my hand and we said our goodbyes and returned to the limo. As soon as we were in the backseat, he undid his tie and the first few buttons on his shirt, before pulling me into a heated kiss. When we finally pulled away from each other I put my hands on his chest to stop him.

"Honey, I love you but we will be at the hotel before you know it."

"Right... Sorry."

"Don't apologize. Just save it for tonight."

He groaned and I just smiled. As soon as we arrived at the hotel, we headed straight up to the suite, and Jeremy pulled me into a kiss as soon as the door was shut, and well... the rest was history.