Chapter Thirty Three

Jeremy's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning in a tangle of sheets, with Rowan still sound asleep with her head on my chest. She looked so peaceful as she slept, and I ran my fingers through her hair. She stirred, and smiled at me when she opened her eyes.

"Good morning, sweetheart."
"Morning, Jeremy."

She raised her head and gave me a kiss.

"You are beautiful Rowan."
"Thank you, baby. Last night was... wow."

"I'll second that. You are amazing."

She just smiled and batted her eyelashes, teasing me a bit.

"Jeremy, how about we order breakfast, and then take a shower before heading down to the pool for some sun."

I nodded, with a smile.

"You know that sounds pretty great. I'll order room service."

"And I'll get ready for our shower."

She smiled as she sat up taking the covers with her, and got dressed, by slipping my shirt from the previous night on.
"I'll be right back."

I got up and ordered breakfast to be sent up to our room. Rowan sat perched on the edge of the bed, and brushed her long black hair. Soon our food had arrived and we had a quick but enjoyable breakfast. Rowan grinned as soon as we were done, and she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the huge bathroom and shut the door behind us.

Rowan's P.O.V

"Jeremy, could you tie the back of my swimsuit for me?"

I asked him as I held my top in place as he tied it for me before I pulled my hair back into a ponytail.

"Rowan you look stunning."

"Why thank you, and you look so hot."

I grinned as I turned around and looked him over. He was wearing a pair of grey and blue swim trunks and a black tank top. My husband was hot, and sometimes I still had a hard time believing that all of this was real. Sometimes it felt so amazing, I wondered if it was a dream and I was just sleeping. But then Jeremy would wrap his arms around me, and pull me into a kiss and all those feelings would go away.
Jeremy smiled, pulling me into another kiss, before helping me with my cover up, and handed me my sunglasses as I handed him his hat.

"Rowan, do you want to go to the Age Of Ultron premiere with me? I wouldn't feel the same walking the red carpet without you."

"Honey, I would love to, but I don't think I should. You know how the last time I was in a theater went, and I don't want another nervous break down."

He nodded, as he slipped his left hand into my right.

"Okay, but I do want you to see the movie."
"And I would love to see it. Maybe we can go opening night, like everyone else."

He grinned, with a nod.

"We might just do that, or when you are ready to see the movie I'll arrange it."

"You know I love you, right?"

"I have a pretty good idea."

I gave him a quick kiss before we headed down to the pool for a swim. Jeremy was grinning, as I took my cover up off and sat it on one of the pool chairs, as he ditched his tank top.

"Babe, you're staring..."

I saw him blush a bit before laughing.

"Sorry, I can't help it."

"Come on, and get in the pool before I drag you into it."

He laughed as he joined me in the pool and we had a wonderful morning just swimming and laughing. Everything was going great, and I loved every second of it. We spent our weekend away enjoying each other's company and just having a wonderful time. It was a wonderful weekend and a wonderful chance to show my husband just how much I loved him. Come Monday morning, everything would go back to normal. It was just, sometimes I wished for is things were a little less hectic.