Chapter Eight

Rowan’s P.O.V

Jeremy returned a short time later with a smile on his face. I watched as he walked into the room, and sat down next to me.

“What are you smiling about?”

“Nothing, Rowan. You need some rest.”

“Can’t sleep. No matter what sleep will not come now.”

“Rowan this is crazy. You need to sleep, and I want you to be okay.”

“I know. I know, but you have no idea what I see when I close my eyes. I’m better when I can just rest. I’ll sleep later.”

He groaned pulling me into his lap. I sighed, and curled into his chest.

“Rowan…”

“Yeah, Jeremy?”

I looked up at him, and could tell he was excited about something by the way his eyes sparkled.

“Do you love me?”

“Yes. I love you more than you know.”

He chuckled.

“Well this is probably not the best time, but come here.”

He helped me to my feet, and pulled me out of my room.

“Go wait outside by the pool.”

“Okay…”

I made my way out to the pool and waited for Jeremy to return. I head his footsteps behind me and turned around.

“Jeremy, what are you up to?”

He just grinned, as he took my left hand in his right. He knelt down and opened a box he took from his pocket. It held an engagement rin

I smiled kissing her again.

“Sounds like a wonderful idea Jeremy. You are a romantic aren’t you?”

“I guess I am. Is that a bad thing, babe?”

“No, not at all. And I love you.”

“Love you too, Rowan.”

'I know we got off to a rough start, but I knew as soon as we started dating that you were the girl for me. I love everything about you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Rowan Cullen, would you do me the honor of marrying me?”

“Yes. Yes! I’ll marry you.”

He slipped the ring on my finger and pulled me into a hug. I had tears streaming down my face as he picked me up bridal style.

Jeremy’s P.O.V

“I love you Rowan.”

“Love you too Jeremy.”

I gave her a kiss before carrying her inside and sat down on the large sofa with her in my lap.

“I need to call Scarlett. She is never going to believe this.”

I chuckled.

“And why won’t she?”

“Jeremy what are you not telling me?”

“She helped me pick out the ring.”

“Well then, I guess I owe her a thank you.”

I smiled as I watched her look at the ring.

“It’s beautiful Jeremy. Thank you.”

I smiled pulling her into a kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and ran her fingers through my hair.

“Do you have to leave to shoot those scenes?”

“Baby, I need to. Why don’t you come with me?”

“I don’t know Jeremy… I’m not too great around all those stars.”

“Then how about I call Scarlett to come stay with you until I get back. And you two can start on wedding plans.”

She laughed.

“So soon? Why not, and do you have a date in mind?”

“Well it’s just now May, so what about December.”

“Sounds like a busy time… but yeah, I like that idea.”

“Then you can plan the wedding, and I will shoot my movie scenes. I’ll give you a hand when you need me.”

“Maybe we can get married early in December and then have a honeymoon over Christmas.”

I smiled kissing her again.

“Sounds like a wonderful idea Jeremy. You are a romantic aren’t you?”

“I guess I am. Is that a bad thing, babe?”

“No, not at all. And I love you.”

“Love you too, Rowan.”

Rowan’s P.O.V

All of this had taken me by surprise, but as Jeremy held me close to him I couldn’t help but feel safe. Like I finally was home, and I hadn’t had that feeling in quite a long time.

“Beautiful, what’s on your mind?”

“Oh nothing really. I’m just happy, and I feel like I’m home.”

He smiled kissing my cheek as I curled up into his chest.

“I love you, and I’m glad you feel like you are home.”

“With you Jeremy I will always be home.”

He smiled as I stretched out my legs, and he kept his arms around me.

“Rowan, you are amazing.”

“Thank you, I think.”

He chuckled and placed a kiss on my check.

“How about we go out to dinner tonight, and then spend the evening out.”

“Sounds like a wonderful idea, but instead of coming back here tonight, let’s go home to my place. I haven’t been home in a while and I need to go back and check on the place. Plus my pool is much better.”

“I must admit you do have the better pool, but mine has a better view.”

“Oh don’t be so sure.”

We both started laughing as we sat together on the sofa. We just stayed like that and talked for several hours until Jeremy had to go out to get fitted for his costume for his upcoming movie.