Chapter Thirty Six

Rowan's P.O.V

The next day was more painful than anything else. I had a bunch of different tests done and it was exhausting to say the least. Jeremy had to leave a little after noon in order to get back to house to change before getting ready to go walk the red carpet. That left me on my own until after the premiere and the after party. Not that I minded him being out, but still I wished I could go with him, but being stuck in the hospital was only one of the reasons. The last premiere I went to didn't go so well, and I don't thin I could handle another movie like that.

Jeremy would send me texts through out the afternoon giving me updates about who would be on the red carpet, sending pictures of things, several of Annie, and of himself before going onto the red carpet. I wished I could be there with them, but I knew it would be for the best. I was busy reading a book, when my phone rang, I looked at who was calling, and saw that it was an old friend.

"Hello?"

"Rowan Cullen. It's been a while."

"Stephen Amell, indeed it has. How are you?"

"I'm doing great. I'll be in town at the end of the week and was hoping to come say hello."

"I'd love that. What are you doing in LA?"

"Oh, not much just signing a few contracts for things. Same old routine."

"I know what that's like."

"I've been seeing you in the news lately. Something about you and Jeremy Renner. What's up with that?"

I knew he was teasing, because he knew all about it.

"Oh you know...I finally found me a husband."

He laughed on the other end.

"Well, I'm happy for you. I also heard you had a baby not too long ago."

"I did. We have a baby girl, named Annie and I would love for you to meet her. I know how good you are with your own baby girl."

"What can I say, I'm not as tough as I look."

"You have a point there. Well give me a call when you are in town and I'll send you my new address and you're more than welcome to stop by anytime."

"That would be great. Maybe I'll bring some of my company's wine."

"That would be great. I know Jeremy has been wanted to try it, as am I."

"Well then I will bring a few bottles when I come."

"Awesome. Well, I'm looking forward to your visit."

"Yeah, me too. Have a good evening Rowan."

"You too, Stephen."

I smiled as I hung up, and saw the texts Jeremy was sending me. Ming-na was on the red carpet and there were some really awesome photos of her and Jeremy. It looked like a ton of fun, and I knew that I would be on the red carpet at the next premiere Jeremy would be at.

Jeremy's P.O.V

The movie premiere was enjoyable, and the whole film was amazing, but I missed Rowan a lot. I was so used to having my sweet wife by my side, I felt strange not having her with me. As soon as I was in the car headed to the after party, I called Rowan.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetheart. How are you?"

"I'm okay, Jeremy...How was the premiere?"

"It went well, and I'm headed to the premiere party now. Do you want me to come back now? I really don't mind."

"It's whatever you want to..."

Suddenly Rowan went silent and the phone disconnected. I tried to call back six different times, with no answer.

"Driver, take me back to the hospital."

The man nodded and changed directions, to head to the hospital Rowan was at. I was worried that something had happened to Rowan. As soon as I arrived at the hospital, I ran into the building and towards the desk.

"Where's my wife?"

The nurse was a little startled but quickly answered.

"She's been moved to the intensive care unit. If you'll follow me, I'll escort you."
"Thank you, now could you please tell me what happened?"

"She had a heart attack. It was brought on by the stress from the first panic attack. She's unconscious at the moment. Doctor Daniels is waiting to talk to you."
I followed the nurse to Rowan's room, and thanked her. Anna was adjusting the IV when I walked in.

"What happened to Rowan?"

"She had a heart attack. I don't know why, yet but I'm going to find out. I think it's because of all the stress. That seems to be the most common problem."
"Well when will Rowan be awake?"

"Not too sure, within the next few hours most likely. She's in pretty rough shape, Jeremy. She may have complications from this..."

"Thank you, Anna."

"I'll be back in later. I'm sorry."

I nodded, and as soon she'd left I started crying. Rowan looked so helpless, and I didn't know what was going to happen to her. Rowan was everything to me and so was Annie and she needed a mom. I really didn't know what I was going to do. I sat by Rowan's side all night, not getting too much sleep. I was just too worried about her, and I hoped she would be okay.

Over the next few days Rowan would only be awake for a short time before blacking out again. I really didn't know what to do, other than just stay by her side. Joe took Annie to Scarlett's and I knew they'd look after her. When Rowan finally did wake up she was a little confused at first, but seemed okay. I knew she was tired, but she just looked at me and smiled.

"Hello, baby."

"Hi Jeremy...When can I go home?"

"Soon baby. Maybe in a day or so..."

She nodded with a smile.

"You okay, Jeremy?"

"Yes I'm fine. Just been worried about you."

"I'll be okay. I've survived worse."

Rowan's P.O.V.

I got to go home two days later, and before I knew it I was doing just fine. Stephen Amell stopped by on his way out of town and promised he'd come stay with us for a few days next time he was in town and Jeremy and I plan to hold him to that. We would just have to see how the next few months went...