Kylo Ren Imagine-200th voter Imagine

Hello, Lovies! I'm officially back from my break, and to start off the new year....
THE 200TH VOTER CONTEST WINNER IMAGINE

Now, don't think I won't do more--I will.

This is for becauseimbatman12

Because 200th voter powers.

It's long, and it's just...better. I really hope you enjoy!

Kylo Ren x Reader Imagine

Note: M-A-J-O-R  S-P-O-I-L-E-R-S  O-K-A-Y? If I used any SW universe terms wrong, correct me please. I'm a smidge rusty.

Warnings: MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE NEW MOVIE. REPEAT-MAJOR SPOILERS

Kylo Ren x Reader Imagine--Collapse

I'm going to say it one more time, so nobody can get pissed.

SPOILER ALERT

On their knees. All of them.

She scoffed, slightly, the sound catching in the back of her throat. Every single lifeform on the planet found an easy place on their knees, and it repulsed her. The first order were a boogyman, risen from the ashes of the empire like a rotting phoenix, and still they were feared. And why shouldn't they be? They had the force on their side, and power, and sheer size. Yet still, something about them left her spitting swill on the street, rather than quivering in fear. So, she was standing in front of a stormtrooper. She relished in his annoyance and continued pressing, clarifying the fact that he was ordered not to kill anyone.

Not yet- She reminded herself. It was almost inescapable, she would be dying tonight. A slightly more impressive stormtrooper, outfitted more lavishly than the rest, thundered over to them. "Are you struggling with a simple issue, F-734?"

"No, Captain! This one has more fight in it."

She could imagine the Captain's sneer as they--together--pushed her down to her knees, blaster at the side of her head. She bit her teeth together tightly and leered up at them. "Have the pleasure of taking my life."

"I wouldn't decline."

The Captain's muscles clenched, tightened, wound, and she moved to fire.

"Stop."

Deathly calm, quiet, and deep, a voice rung out through the whimpering chaos. The stormtrooper leaped to attention. "Sir." The captain put forth a sense of tangible irritation.

"What is it?"

"Step away, Phasma."

The voice was quickly obliged, and she directed her attention to the ground. Only thoughts of indignation plagued her, being forced onto her knees. What foolish discipline, with no other intent than embarrassment. Indignation indeed. However, she realized that looking away was a cowardly idea, and forced her gaze upwards.

A tall man in a mask greeted her.

"Rise." Suddenly, kneeling was the dignified option, and she clicked her jaw. The man outstretched his hand and flicked his fingers upwards lightly, and a strange tug on her being ensued. She felt urged to stand, and resisted it with a pained annoyance as it increased. He muttered out a 'hmm' and continued pressing, until finally she struggled up and stood. Veins were made visible on her throat as she did, though she were swallowing hard and straining at the same time.