Bates Motel Imagine

Watching the episode before the season finale of bates motel: oh what the hell that sucks what now?

Watching the season finale of Bates Motel: well fuck.

In honor of this, I deliver unto you a Bates Motel Imagine,.

Warnings: Rated R. For sex stuff. Yeah. I'm edgy now.

Harsh language, violence, disturbing content. Spoilers for the show included.

Note: Background for Non-Bates motel fans. [Spoilers for the show begin here]

Bates Motel is a TV series based on the movie 'Psycho'.

Norma and Norman bates are mother and son, who are disturbingly close. Norma has another son, who is Norman's half brother, named Dylan. Dylan is a child of incest-rape between Norma and her brother.

Norman suffers blackouts where in he is a sick, twisted, overly-protective version of his mother. While blacking out, he has killed several people, mostly women.

Emma is a girl who started out as norman's friend, became his girlfriend, and then started dating Dylan.

When Norman's blackouts became unsafe, Norma had him committed to a real stuffy rehab-shrink center, called Pine View. To pay for such snaz, she was forced to marry Sheriff Alex Romero, whom she slept with earlier in the show.

Cut to a few weeks in pine view, Alex and Norma are in love, but Norma doesn't want to tell Norman.

Bates Motel Imagine

There were few people in the world Norman Bates actually cared for. It had actually been many years since he'd grown attached to someone who he didn't share blood with. However, the only girl his age in Pine View had managed to worm her way into his line of sight.

Y/n L/n had been forcefully evicted from her rich family. At nineteen, she was a legal adult, and so they were allowed to do this. They gave her two choices, however: Sign yourself into Pine View or go your own way with nothing but the clothes on your back.

So, she informed Norman, she basically had  to choose the crazy-coop. He didn't question why she took medication and received regular therapy, and he believed her. After all, he did both of those things, and he wasn't crazy.

When he told her that he was getting out, he also begged her to start the process with him. He told her that she could come and work at his mother's hotel, and even stay there with them. She was unsure about this, but the fact remained that she hated it in Pine View, and so she did.

Not one day after Norman's mother drove him home, she was coming to pick up Y/n.

~~

"So, if you don't mind my asking...what really happened that had you in Pine View? I just need to know before I hire you and--"

"Mother, stop interrogating her. She isn't crazy." Norman glanced back at Y/n in the back seat, and she gave him a wan smile.

"It's okay. My parents were able to label me as bipolar. Though I'm not certain how much truth this diagnoses holds, it's a moot point. The medication represses any and all symptoms, and you'll never have to worry about me not taking it. Otherwise, you can look at my release forms. I'm perfectly fine."

"Well, good. I think it'll be...good for Norman to have a therapy buddy, and the extra help at the hotel certainly won't be a bother. By the way, would you be alright with staying down there? In the hotel?"

"Of course not. It only makes sense that I--"

"Nonsense." Norman interjected, while glaring straight forwards. "She'll stay at the house."

"I just don't know if I'm comfortable with--"
"I'm not comfortable with Romero." He fired back immediately, earning a long sigh. When Norma didn't continue, her son smirked, expression laced with satisfaction.