Chapter 3

Everything About You-Chapter 3

-NEXT MORNING-

I knocked on Ms. Rolland’s door, Lillie with her panda backpack standing next to me.

“Good morning darlings!” She greeted us.

“Good morning!” I said as Lillie hugged me and ran inside ready to get her day started with crafts and cartoons. Ms. Rolland always had fun and creative ways to keep Lillie busy. She loved Ms. Rolland the way any one would love their grandma. Their relationship was adorable.

“I was wondering if you and Lillie wanted to have dinner tonight.” Ms. Rolland asked.

“Actually, I was wondering if you could watch Lillie a little later than usual tonight. I know I usually don’t ask you to do that and if you can’t I completely understand…”

“Of course I don’t mind! Did you make plans with friends tonight?”

“Well, I met a really nice boy and he asked me out to dinner…”

“Well then you have to go! But I expect you to tell me more about him when you get back! Don’t rush, if you want, Lillie can even stay the night here so you won’t wake her up if you get in late.”

“Are you sure? I wouldn’t want to intrude on your time!”

“Honey, listen to me. You haven’t been late to pick up Lillie once and you never got out, you need to have a little fun sometimes! Honestly, I was worried about you not going out. Do me a favor, and have fun tonight and feel free to make this a regular thing. I never mind watching Lillie but I do mind you not ever being able to act your age!” Ms. Rolland was so understanding about everything.

I hugged her before heading to the bus stop. As I got on the bus, I brought up “Create a Message” on my phone.

“Hey! My neighbor said she doesn’t mind keeping Lillie tonight so we can definitely go out for dinner.” I pressed send. I noticed people looking at me, I wondered why until I noticed my big, goofy smile in the window’s reflection. I couldn’t remember the last time I was this excited for something, and it felt great.

I looked down after hearing my phone beep, “Hey babe, awesome! Can’t wait to see you and I’ll pick you up after work. 9, right?”

“You got it (:” I sent.

“See you then :D  xx Harry”

-HARRY’S POV-

I smiled down at my phone. I couldn’t wait to see her again.

“Hello mate,” Louis side, falling into the couch I was sitting on.

“Hey,” I replied.

“So…”

“So what?”

“The girl. Who is she?” Louis questioned… or shall I say, the Queen of Sass demanded.

“Her name is Lauren, I met her when she was working at a restaurant the other day. She is really cool so we’re going out again for dinner tonight.”

“Wow… so now this would be like a third date? Talk about a fast progressing relationship…”

“Shut up Louis.”

“Aren’t we happy today. So, what restaurant does she work at?”

“Why does it matter…” I rolled my eyes at Louis but saw his determined stare and knew we’d be here all day if I didn’t answer, “She is a waitress at Rise and Shine. Now, I have to go shower so if you don’t mind, please hold your questions for the next hour.” I got up and walked to the bathroom.