Chapter 2

-LAUREN’S POV-

“Where are we going?” Lillie asked as I was putting her hair up in a pony tail.

“We’re going to Tim Hortons.”

“Oh,” she said, “Why?”

“Well, my friend is going to be there and he invited us.”

“Is he your boyfriend?”

“No, he is just a boy who is my friend.”

“You’re lying.”

“No, I’m not.” I said quickly.

“Yes you…”

“Lillie, why don’t you go get your shoes on.” I interrupted her.

“But…” I glared at her, “Fine.” She sighed and walked off towards the front door.

I put the hairbrush down and checked my hair one more time to make sure it looked good. I wasn’t trying to impress him or anything because there is no way… he’s famous and I’m just me. There is definitely no way… no way at all. Us working out would be impossible… right?

-HARRY’S POV-

“Hey, where you going?” Louis said as he walked into my room.

“Just going for a coffee.” I answered.

“Cool, I’ll come.”

“No you won’t.”

“Yes I will.”

“No.”

“What are you hiding?”

“Nothing.”

“Talk now… you have 10 seconds or all of the boys get involved… 10… 9…” He had more sass than a beauty queen.

“I’m just meeting up with a girl I met the other day.” I said coolly.

“So, this is like a second date?”

“Louis, I’m going to be late, I’ll talk to you later.”

“Well… that’s quite rude Harry.”

“Bye!” I said walking out the door.

I got in my car and drove to Tim Hortons, doing my best not to speed. Thankfully, I beat her there. I hate when a girl has to wait for me. I walked into the shop and got us all a table. I grabbed the menu and was about to start looking at it when she walked in…

My jaw dropped as I saw her beauty. Lauren was beautiful when she was working but when he hair was down and she didn’t have an apron covering her waist… she looked absolutely incredible.

-LAUREN’S POV-

I looked around the small café as Lillie clung to my hand eyeing all of the other people there for a premade breakfast. I look at all of the different tables until my eyes met his.

I walked over to Harry who stood up to greet us, “Hello.”

 “Hi Harry. Lillie, this is my friend Harry. Harry, this is my little sister, Lillie.”

“Hi Lillie, it’s nice to meet you!” He said, bending down to her level.

She stared at him with a shy smile. Lillie had always been a shy one.

“Well, why don’t we get something to eat.” Harry said, rising up to his normal height again. He held out a seat for Lillie and then did the same for me. He was such a gentleman.