Chapter 17

Hi! It would really mean a lot if you are reading and could take a second to vote, leave a comment, or follow! I hope you are enjoying the story so far and thank you so much for reading! Have a wonderful day! (:

-----------------

I was standing in paradise. In front of my eyes was a beautiful resort in Fiji. The water was so blue, huge smiles were plastered on everyone’s’ faces, and the sky was a blanket of blue covered in white, puffy dots. It was a movie-worthy setting.

“It’s… its beautiful.” I said, still in awe.

“Well, with you standing next to it I’d say it’s only okay.” Harry complimented you, staring at you instead of the scenic area.

“Oh gosh… you are just too smooth Mr. Styles.”

“Thank you Mrs. Styles, would you mind if I escort you to where we will be staying?” I entangled my arm through Harry’s and we made our way to our deluxe room. It was stunning. The first room we entered was a living room which included a large white couch, two beautiful coffee tables, and windows giving you a beautiful view of the nature on the island. Behind the living room was a large bed covered in a pure white bedspread. A large canopy draped over the top of it. The bathroom beauties included two nice sinks and a double shower. Outside of our room were a relaxing hammock and our very own pool. I’d never seen a place so beautiful up close before. The only place I had seen sights like this was on episodes of the Bachelorette.

“And we’re staying here… as in this is all ours for the next two weeks?” I said, unable to get my jaw to close.

Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, “It’s all ours.”

“Wow…”

“You’re impressed and you haven’t even seen the activities available yet.”

“Why would you do activities when you could be here?” I said, waving to the incredible things surrounding us.

“We’ll have plenty of time to be here. But there is also snorkeling, kayaking, shell collecting, village visits, massages, and much more.”

“The massage sounds pretty good,” I shrugged my shoulders deciding maybe the activities weren’t all bad.

“Come here,” Harry pulled my hand, leading me towards the bed.

We both sprawled out on it, happy to have a few moments of relaxation. Harry’s hand reached up the back of my shirt and he began rubbing my back. His massage soon lulled me to sleep and by the time I woke up, it was mid-afternoon.

“You’re alive!” Harry shouted, as I readjusted my position on his chest so I could look at him.

“Very funny.”

“So, what would you like to do today?”

“How about we check out the beach?”

“Sounds good. I’m going to go change.” He pecked my lips then got up to go find his swimming trunks.

I groaned before forcing myself to leave the soft, warm bed. Once I stood up, I dug through my suitcase until finally finding my bikini and cover up. I got changed and slipped a ponytail holder around my wrist then went to meet Harry who was lying on the hammock.

“Para-para-paradise…” He sang along to his iPod. His eyes were shut and he was in his own little musical world. I sat down quietly just admiring my perfect husband. It was impossible not to love every little thing about him. I stared at him and eventually his eyes opened and he smiled the second he saw me.