Chapter 31

After climbing an endless amount of stairs, we arrived at a door. Harry pushed the heavy door open and walked out, offering me his hand as he led me to the roof top. Rose petals covered the plaid blanket laid out and candles dotted the edges. A miniature basket was placed beside the cloth and a thermos of coffee surrounded by multiple fun size Twix bars. Some girls want diamonds, I just want a man willing to put thought and love into his actions. Harry is everything I want and more.

“Harry… it’s…” I was at a loss for words. Harry’s hands crept along my sides until they wrapped around my waist, pulling me back into his body.

“All for you,” Harry muttered as his lips pressed against my neck.

Tear drops formed in my eyes as an overwhelming feeling of happiness overtook me. “I love you infinity.” I whispered.

“I love you infinity.” His deep, husky voice said as his lips pressed against my ear sending shivers up my spine. Harry’s chest vibrated as he let out a chuckle.

“Are you cold?”

“No?” I replied confused.

“Then why are covered in goose bumps?”

“You.”

I could sense Harry’s smile as his muscular arms tightened around me. I laid my head back, leaning against his large, protective body. We stood there together, admiring the view the heights of the building provided. My eyes travelled to the sky, breathing in the night air. The moon was a cratered dot of orange, the light pouring through the pitch black blanket covering the sky. Stars spotted the entire sky, each one being a part of a larger picture.

  “Want to go sit on the blanket?” He asked, interrupting the silence.

“Mm hm.” I agreed.

Harry yanked out a bag that had been hidden by the dark night and unzipped it. He removed a hoodie from the bag and wadded it into a wall to double as a pillow. He reached in once again revealing a thick, fuzzy blanket to protect us from the chilly night. The wind suddenly screamed and I uncontrollably shivered as the air made contact with my bare skin. I clutched the sweater from the video to my body, wishing it had been warmer. Harry noticed my pale appearance and put the blanket around my shoulders, grinning at my inability to sustain in cold temperatures. He poured us each coffee before cuddling up next to me. Harry gently lifted me onto his lap, allowing me to curl into a ball against his toasty, comforting chest.

“I’m surprised we can actually see the stars, it’s rare with the city lights.” I noticed.

“How could they not come out to see you?” Harry smirked.

I giggled and rolled my eyes, “Well, the moon is only out because the moon man has a man crush on you. “

“Funny, are we?”

“We are.” I laughed. Harry set his coffee down and grabbed my sides, laughter shaking my body. The cup tumbled out of my hands and coffee began to drip down his shirt. “I’m sorry!” I sprung from his lap, preventing the liquid from reaching me as well.

“It’s fine.” Harry chuckled and pulled his shirt off, baring his chiseled abs. I bit my lip as I gazed at his toned body, not realizing Harry was staring at me. “Do you like what you see?”

“I always do.” I said.

“You’re the reason I’m cold so come here, I need you to keep me warm.” Harry spread his arms open with a cheeky grin plastering his face. I crawled back into his lap and his arms clasped around me, securing me to his chest.

I suddenly realized how Harry was holding me. One of his strong arms secured mine from moving while the other was reaching down to… “Harry, don’t!” I squealed as he began tickling me. “T-this is-n’t f-f-air!”