Chapter 21

“What are you guys talking about?” I wondered.

Harry walked over, wrapping his arms around me, setting his hands over my stomach. “Think about it babe… all of the symptoms you’ve had lately.”

“Like what?”

“Well… laziness, bitch-“ Louis put his hand over Eleanor’s mouth.

“Let’s not cause her to show us that symptom.” Louis smirked.

“Hold up… you guys think I’m pregnant?” I questioned. They all nodded. “That’s crazy! I haven’t even taken a test and a couple symptoms prove nothing.”

“Maybe you should make a doctor’s appointment then.” Eleanor suggested as she handed me my phone… how did she even get my phone?

“I already added the number of my doctor.” Eleanor informed me with a smile.

I clutched Harry’s hand tightly as I sat in the examination room waiting for the urine test results.

“Why are they so slow?” I groaned.

“Babe, calm down.” Harry said. “Be patient, wouldn’t you rather they take longer but do it right?”

I rolled my eyes. “Why are you so practical?”

“Because that’s who I am.” I leaned down from the table to peck Harry on the lips.

A sudden knock on the door startled me, Harry chuckled as I jumped.

“May I come in?” A voice asked from the opposite side of the door.

“Yes.” I replied.

A young nurse walked in, a wide smile spread across her face. “We have the results.”

“And…” I said in a sarcastic tone, Harry squeezing my hand trying to lighten my mood. I’ve even been annoying myself lately with these mood swings. Huh, and to think I thought mood swings were just an excuse to yell at people for no reason.

“You’re pregnant!” She announced. She handed us some paperwork then gave us permission to leave when we were ready.

I sighed in relief, thrilled to know the official results.

“You’re crying,” I said, giggling through my happy tears. I gently wiped my thumb on his cheek.

“You’re crying too,” He said.

“We’re pregnant,” I said, still in shock even though I knew the answer long before she told us.

“I can’t believe this.”

“We’re going to be parents!”

Harry stood up and lifted me in the air, spinning me around the small room nearly knocking everything off the counter.

“Don’t forget there’s a baby in me now.” I reminded him with a grin.

“Hopefully it doesn’t get dizzy too easily.” He chuckled, “How about some ice cream?”

I grabbed his hand pulling him out of the office, immediately accepting his offer. Every pregnant woman needs ice cream… scratch that… everyone needs icecream!

14 weeks later we were back at the doctors for our first ultrasound. I waited in the room, lying back on the bed. I stared at my belly noticing it barely showed a bump. Pretty soon it’d look like I had a beach ball in there. Harry sat next to me, holding my hand as he always did when I went to doctor’s appointments. I was not a fan of visiting the doctor due to their ability to find some reason to stick you with a needle.