It's not Forever

"Stana, it's over, he is not coming back and you won't go after him. Get to work and out of bed." Stana said to herself staring up at the ceiling.

"Fine." She whispered back to herself, finally getting up.

She wiped the tears from her eyes, Kris and her were done, she had to except it, he hit her, she couldn't feel safe around him any more.

She noticed the bruises on her faces, a little blue under her eye, it wasn't the first time Kris had "punished" her, it happened often after work, he would have her sit on his lap, he would give her a few pinches and then whisper into her ear,

"Your mine, Stana, and you shouldn't be kissing other boys, I'll punish you for that." Kris would snarl to her, he never really thought the kisses to Nathan Fillion were real, but they were.

"It's just my job Kris, it's not real." She would plead as he moved his hands down her body.

"Alright, but I'll show you that you're mine, we'll do what husband and wife do."

Then he would become violent, never like when they were dating, the sex was rough, sometimes so much it kept her up even when it was over.

Stana finally left the house, she had had enough of her husband, she wasn't sure where to go, so she stayed with Tamala, both on screen and off, they could rely on each other; although Stana didn't explain why she left Kris.

Now the two actresses were ready for their day, they carpooled because Stana took a taxi to Tamala's house, and they soon arrived.

"See you in a few girlfriend." Tamala said, trying to get into character. (Character= Lanie for those who don't know.)

"Alright thanks Tam." Stana said, walking into her dressing room.

As Stana stepped in she was greeted with a nice blue button shirt, and white jeans, she took them and went to get dressed.

Nathan was already at the set, he was getting dressed as well in a brown belt, white shirt, and dark blue jeans.

As all the actors and actresses got dressed and out their makeup on with help from the crew, they began to file out into the set.

"Hey Stana." Nathan said as he saw he beautiful face, he noticed her beauty no matter, what and couldn't wait to see her.

"Hi." She whispered back, just enough for him to hear and she had her head down but her eyes looked not to the floor, but to the side so she could see him.

"Love you." Nathan said as Stana walked away, he mumbled it so softly he could barely hear himself.

They got to the set of their loft and the scene started up, the pair were motioned to the bedroom, where they would film one of their famous morning scene.

"Take one!" Was all they heard.

Nathan forgot his first line, they were doing a dressed rehearsal rather then Stana only having a shirt on so they just mumbled along.

"So what happens now?" Stana started the scene with her line.

Nathan still couldn't remember his line and finally a crew member whispered it. "This, Kate, because I love you."

Right right Nathan thought, and he repeated the line and grabbed Stana's hand, pulling her close and giving her a kiss for the scene, except he did it with more passion than needed, and accidentally bit the spot where Kris hurt her.

"Uh." Stana said, scaring Rick,

"Sorry- you ok?" Nathan said, getting it of the bed.

"Yeah just-" She didn't know how to explain it.

"A dog bit my lip the other day." She explained.

"Alright, you're bleeding, can we get some ice!?" Nathan yelled helping her but also not believing her coverup.

Just then Stana felt a cold shiver, she saw Kris, he came with flowers and chocolate but she knew the man under that suit.

"You alright dear?" He said, coming over to her, "I got this." He added.

Nathan stepped away, questioning Kris being at the set.

"Let's go sit down." Kris said, putting his arm around her and guided her to the break room.

"Kris, why are you here?" Stana asked when they had a moment in private,

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to see you, we are married." He responded.

"Look, Kris-" She stopped talking as he gripped her leg tightly with his hand.

"You know I don't like you kissing other people, your going to get hurt, you just did but wait until you get home."

"This isn't right Kris."

"What do you mean?"

"You can't hurt me like this, we-" She was cut off.

"No, Stana, you won't leave me, we won't discuss this any further." And then Kris walked out and left, leaving the yellow roses and the box of chocolates, Stana looked inside and saw a note.

For me to eat off your body tonight, my dear. ~Kris

Stana Katic's P.O.V.
Uh, not sorry, I find that note disgusting. I don't see how Kris would change, so it has to be over, but he's honestly scaring me quite a bit now a days. How will I end it with him? Or will I?

Kris Brkljac's P.O.V.
Heh heh, wait, FUCK! She better know what would happen if someone finds out, she thinks I punish her now. And she wants to end it? The media would have a field day with that and she knows it.

Nathan Fillion P.O.V.
I don't want to hide my feelings anymore, I never did, the season four episode where our characters kissed was a real kiss, and we both know it, every time we kiss it's real, or at least for me. It breaks my heart to see her with Kris but somethings up, she doesn't have a dog! Does she?

Stana sat there almost in tears, just because of everything when Nathan came in,

"Hey." She mumbled for him,

"Stana," He spoke to her, inviting himself to sit down. "I saw Kris leave so I-"

"Yeah, I know, thanks." She said putting her hand down on the leather couch they sat upon.

Nathan inched his hand closer to hers like a nervous school boy, eventually resting it on top of hers.

"What are you doing?" Stana said as she felt his warm, soft touch.

"Sorry, nothing." He said jerking his hand away and putting it on his lap.

"No it's fine." She said putting her hand on his.