Home and Out

{the jail}
"Alright Mr. Nathan Fillion. You have been bailed out, move out of the cell to collect your personal items." A guard said in a scratchy voice.

He quickly moved away from his cell, anxious to call Stana. As soon as he could be hopped in his car and drove.

"Stana!" He said to himself in his car, for no reason but to be able to think of her.

Although he hadn't paid attention to the car following him, Kris's car, his "lover" had bailed him out as a goodbye.

Kris followed Nathan to Nathan's house, he didn't know Stana was there, but he was going to beat Nathan.

As both cars pulled up Nathan finally noticed that Kris was near, so he rushed out.

"Yo dirt bag!" Kris called out, but Nathan paid no attention, he just kept moving. "Nathan! Get back here!"

"Kris, I can't, just leave me and Stana alone!" Nathan finally called back.

"Stana's here! Let me at her!" Kris yelled, shoving Nathan out of the way and heading for the door to his house.

"How the fuck do you open this!" Kris raved, he kicked the door.

"You don't you son of a bitch!" Nathan yelled, he got up and threw himself at Kris.

"Ah! Fuck!" Kris yelled, he tensed up but didn't fight back, so Nathan laid off to see him.

Kris laid on the ground, his arm was bent, and bleeding while already getting bruised, defiantly broken.

"I'll take you to a hospital! Stay calm man." Nathan said, he was actually worried, just about everything.

"Fuck you! I'll get a cab." Kris snarled, waving a cab with his intact arm.

"At least let me pay?!" Nathan offered, digging in his wallet.

"Oh you'll pay, but get away from me!" Kris said, getting into the cab, the driver was shocked and it almost went without saying he needed to be driven to the hospital.

As the cab drive off, there was nothing more he could do, so he got into his house, and moved towards Stana.

"Rick." She said, immediately when she saw him.

"Huh?"

"Oh sorry, Nathan." She said as Nathan swung her to be held and kissed.

"What happened?" She asked,

"I almost died, and all I could think about was you." Nathan said.

"You almost died!?" Stana said frantically, putting her hands around his neck as they drifted to the couch.

"No no- I just thought- steal a line from the show?"

"Fine. Very funny, but really what happened?"

"When I got out, Kris followed me."

Stana jolted up, nervous as hell, she held onto Nathan and looked around, shaking.

"He's not here." This made Stana relax, "I broke his arm- he's gone."

"Oh my god? Why?" Stana asked, still holding onto him.

"He was trying to get into the house, but I wouldn't let him, we got into another fight, and I broke his arm."

"Jeez Nate,"

"Nate?"

"Sorry, it seems like a cute nickname for you."

"No no, I like it, not as much as I like you though." Nathan said, kissing Stana again.

"We'll deal with what happens when it comes, can I stay here?"

"Of course," Nathan assured her.

"Great, thanks Nate, and one more thing."

"Yeah, throw it at me."

"Could you move the mirrors on the ceiling? Kris had those same ones and I always hated them."

"Yes of course!" Nathan said very enthusiastic, making Stana kiss his youthful lips.

"I love you, Nathan, I love you." She said as he laid her on the couch and moved on top of her.

"I love you too, you are my missing piece, I love you Stana, I always will."

They both smiled and went in for another kiss, this time more passionate, they nipped at each other, Stana wasn't even thinking of Kris, she was in her new found bliss.

Nathan unbuttoned the first button of her light pink shirt, and kissed her neck, then made his way down her chest.

He saw a bruise on her lower chest through her shirt, he tried not to show it, but he was furious at Kris, he was ready to attack him again for Stana, who had leaned her neck up so she looked at the roof, her eyes shut and mouth open ready for his tongue.

He moved up, reaching her lips and grabbing them with his, he massaged her shoulders still in the kiss.

Yo my readers! Hope you are enjoying my chapters in this story so far and know that there are more to come! I want to have a song for the STANATHAN couple, so please leave suggestions in the comments! That would be great thanks :)