I Promise You're Safe

"Stana are you ok?" Nathan asked in panic, Kris looked at Stana as well.

She just nodded slightly and hugged herself, she didn't want either of the men to touch her so she put up and hand, which Kris ignored.

In a second Kris knocked Nathan to the ground with a punch to the face, he then grabbed Stana and threw her against the wall making her scream and he kissed her; biting her lip he gripped her ass as she tried to get away, Nathan struggled to his feet as he threw a punch at Kris, only shocking Kris.

"You son of a bitch!" Kris yelled, charging Nathan.

Nathan threw Kris off of him, pinning him to the glass wall, Stana stepped away in fear that it would break,

"Stay where you are slut!" Kris yelled at Stana, she didn't know what to do, she was frozen.

Nathan punched Kris in the stomach to try and calm him down, Stana ran inside of the restaurant to call 911.

In a few minutes the fight was broken up, and Kris was arrested and so was Nathan, Stana rode in her car until they got to the police station.

"I'll pay bail!" Stana tried to tell for Nathan, she hoped Kris would spend the night in jail- or more.

Nathan Fillion's POV
I tried to explain everything, but they wouldn't hear it. I was just trying to protect her! I yelled, but Kris said I attacked him. I can't even imagine how this is on Stana, I've loved her since- forever. Now just as we have a future everything is turned upside down.

Stana Katic's POV
I ran into the jail to see him, not Kris, Nathan. I tired to explain it all to the officer, even about Kris being violent towards me, and before long Rob our director was down here.

**two hours later**
Both Kris and Nathan sat in holding cells, different ones of course, Stana couldn't bail Nathan out that day so she went home to his house, disappointed.

As she drove she wondered if anyone else lived with him, no kids, no lover. (Other than me I guess) Stana thought to herself.

She finally arrived at his place, she had to google it but oh well. Then she realized she didn't have a key. She leaned up against the door and sighed.

"Password please." A computer voice said.

"Woah!" She shrieked in amazement.

"Password hint: castle character." The voice continued.

"Uh- Richard Castle?" Stana said still amazed, although not too surprised, it seemed like something he would want.

Then to much approval the door opened, although Stana thought it wasn't the safest because any fan would know that.

She walked into his home and set her bag down, and decided to look around.

"Wooo!" She whispered like a ghost to herself, it echoed in the loneliness, so she decided to find his bedroom.

When she found his room she looked around before sitting on the bed, she looked up at the ceiling and jumped up and almost ran out of the room; there were mirrors on the ceiling, the ones that Kris had moved into their bedroom. She hated those mirrors.

I'll just sleep on the couch she thought, so she did.

I know this chapter was shorter than the others, I will update soon😎👌🏻✌🏻️