Wierd Feeling

Chapter dedicated to stana-fillion ... I love your account and hope you enjoy my stories!
"Let me ghh-" Stana's cries were muffled when something went around her mouth, it was one of the men's hands that was covering her face.

Kris waved the mans hand off of her, and acted really delicate.

"Hey," he spoke in a soft voice.

Kris's POV
I knew we were done, so why not give myself just one last chance? I won't do her any harm, unless she tries to get away.

Stana struggled to reply, he grabbed her hand, and linked their fingers. Kris laid down next to her, and looked Stana in the eye.

"It's alright," Kris said, making Stana even more uneasy, she wasn't going to be released, she knew they planned to get her to be back with Kris, or she dies, at some point.

"Where are we going?" Stana asked, finally realizing what was so calm about him, and what was making her feel weird, well, more uneasy than she would be, the entire van smelled like smoked marijuana, and it smelled fresh.

"Where do you want to go?" Kris asked.

"Out, Kris, please just let me go!" Stana felt tears coming, but she felt herself relaxing.

"You'll be fine babe," Kris said pecking her on the cheek. "I think we'll just go somewhere nice you'll see."

"Ok," Stana said, she was getting a contact, and was already feeling high and weird, but she was calmer, and just laid next to Kris.

The studio
Nathan and some guards were talking, and Jon was calling 911. Stana was out of his reach, and he felt like he had let her go.

"Some cops are coming real ones," Jon said, this got Nathan thinking: was Stana in real danger? Kris was too unpredictable to be trusted around her.

The Van
"Woo!" The driver said, and he turned to his mate in the passenger seat.

"What?" The passenger asked, they were careful not to use each other's names.

"Look at em," the driver said.

Stana had cuddled into Kris, and it seemed like only Kris was awake.

The driver turned back, he had plans, not the ones even Kris expected.

Drivers POV
So... We had some fun on the way here, but this isn't what's gonna happen, I got the call from Kris, and I'm gonna do what I've wanted to for a while, I'm going to take this van, drive up to a cliff, make sure everyone goes down with me, and drive right off that damn cliff.

Passengers POV
Stana doesn't know, but I went to high school with her, I got the call from Kris, we are kinda buddies, but mostly partners, not in that kind of way but friends, yeah whatever. Once Drake and Kris are gone or something, I'm gonna sneak Stana out, 'rescue' he if you will. This is wrong, wait, was that a wrong turn?

The passenger looked at the driver, 'drake' and asked,

"Where are we going?"

Drake responded, "some place, be cool."

By now everyone was a little jittery, except Stana and Kris, who were relaxing.

Drake started to come down from the high, feeling the feelings sweep over him, and he decided to stick to his plan.

After a few minutes of driving in silence they came to a hill with a winding road to the top, at the top was a peak, which showed the sea, or death if you were to go over it.

Stana was almost coming down from her contact high, she was confused but conscious enough to see where they were going, and she started to freak out.

"Where are you taking me Josh?" Stana asked.

"I don't know, ask Drake," Kris mumbled, he was half asleep.

"Who's Drake?"

"Driver, and the other guy is Rodger." Kris spoke.

Stana was gaining the feeling back again, fear. She thought it was odd what a shitty job Kris did of kidnapping her, with the second hand high, and then she realized, the only place they could be going is the top of this road, which she knew overlooked the ocean.

Stana's POV
I've got to get out of here, it looks like we are going off a cliff, and Kris is getting back to consciousness, he seems paranoid. I can only imagine what Nathan is doing. I thought I heard sirens in the distance, and maybe their are in my head, but if they aren't they're getting closer.

Drake and Rodger were talking, and Stana was fully awake, but had a light head feeling, then she saw it, in the corner there was a beer bottle Stana made her way towards it.

She gripped the bottle, she could knock out one person in the van. As they inched closer to the top of the hill and the car was parked, Stana held onto the bottle.

"Now what?" Rodger asked Drake.

"This," Drake said, starting up the car again, and heading straight for the wooden fence, planning to go right through it.

"Auh!" Kris said as he looked out the windshield and saw the cliff.

In a flash Stana swung the bottle towards Drakes eyes, knocking him out at least, and she gripped the wheel.

Drakes foot released the gas peddle, and the car eventually stopped.

Kris tackled Stana as she tried to get out the back of the van, knocking her to the ground.

"Get offf-" Stana tried to say, but Rodger tossed Kris a needle and he injected her.

In a few seconds Stana got woozy, then was out.

"Rodger, get the wheel, what the fuck got into Drake?" Kris asked.

"How should I know? Kris, I think I hhear the cops," Rodger said.

Kris looked at Drake, who had blood all over his face, and needed stitches.

"What will we do about him?" Rodger asked.

"Leave him on that bench, we need to get out, the cops will be up here any minute," Kris said, grabbing Stana and opening the back of the van, carrying her out bridal style.

Kris saw a small ledge, shaded by a rock, and put Stana under it, he gave her proponal, so she would be out for another 40 minutes.

Rodger got out, and took Drake with him, he moved the man so he leaned up against a bench, and then Rodger left to join Kris and an unconscious Stana.

Rodgers POV
She's so beautiful, awake or not, I can't believe Kris would harm her, he seems pretty kissed, we need to get off the top of this hill, if we don't, the cops will be here soon, I can hear the sirens.

Okay, another chapter done I hope you enjoyed it! I will update as soon as I can, I wish you all a good day❤️💛💚💙💜