Nathan

Nathan was in Oregon, unaware of anything Stana was going through, the thought of her wasn't even going through his head.

"Okay! Action in 3! 2! 1! Go!" Andrew shouted.

"Just tell me who or what locsat is! I've had enough chasing, I've had enough waiting!" Nathan spoke as his line.

"You'll never know Rick, because I don't know myself, but if you keep digging, someone will be killed." Toks spoke.

"look, Hayley, I know you know more than I do. It's impossible that there isn't a small piece you haven't told me."

"Fine, Richard,"

Beep beep beep

"Cut! Pause!" Andrew yelled. "Nathan! Toks! Here! Cue the stunt doubles!"

Two stunt doubles came out and replaced Nathan and Toks in their spots, and the scene started again.

Blash! Was what it sounded like, the stunt doubles threw themselves backwards, and the green screen would be turned into an explosion.

"Cut! Wonderful!" Andrew shouted.

"Ah, not so great, man I think I blew out my shoulder." Nathan's double said.

"Alright let's get some help over here!" Nathan yelled.

Before long the set nurse came over, sat with the stunt double for a bit, and realized his shoulder was dislocated, so the nurse called for an ambulance, and in almost no time at all he was on his way to the hospital.

"Alright, hey Nate!" Andrew yelled.

"Yeah Andy," Nathan said as he jogged over.

Andrew looked at Nathan as to say 'do not shorten my name under any circumstances'.

"Okay so Nathan," Andrew spoke.

"Yep,"

"We're pretty much done here, I can get you on a flight home tonight, maybe around midnight so you don't get caught in the cameras."

"nice! Thanks man," Nathan said.

"Anytime star boy, I got to go. Talk later!" With that Andrew walked off, and went over not to talk to anyone like Nathan thought, but to stuff his face with the last two glazed donuts.

Nathan chuckled a little at the sight, and took out his phone to call Stana.

"Hey!" He spoke when she answered.

"Hi Nate, I was just about to call you, how's Oregon? Is the shoot doing well?"

"Yeah, my stunt double broke his shoulder, other than that everything is going okay."

"Yikes, glad it wasn't you. I just got back from the park, now chilling at your place."

"Cool, I better finish up so I can head home. Love ya."

"Love you too, bye Nate." Stana said.

Both had forgotten to say something, Nathan didn't mention he was coming to his house as soon as two A.M. and Stana didn't say anything about Kris.

Should I have told him? Stana asked herself, it's not really the type of thing to say over the phone.

Should I have let her know? Nathan asked himself, he wanted it to be a surprise, but he was realizing it might not be a great one: interrupting the house in the dark of night and crawling into bed.

Nathan was motioned over by Seamus, and he welcomed himself over.

"Hey mate," Seamus spoke, "did you see in the paper? We got it on our phones, there was a shooting just nine blocks from your house."

"Damn bro, they catch the guy?"

"Nope, it was two days ago, off topic, did they ever catch Kris?"

"No." Nathan said sternly, one mention of the guy made Nathan go into blast mode, willing to kill someone to save people who he cared about, or leave people he cared about to kill the person he hated, this hated person, clearly Kris.

Hellooooo, hope you enjoyed my newest update! While I've been working on some school projects lately, if I have some free time I'll try to work in some writing, so look for more updates possibly this weekend!