Mint Tea

Nathan's House {time lapse to night}

Stana leaned against the counter, waiting for the microwave to ding and release her heated cup of mint tea. 

"Stana!" Nathan called from the doorway of their bedroom. 

She spun around, taking only a moment to realize it was only Nate. "In the kitchen!" She announced to him. 

"Alright!" He spoke. Nate had already slipped into pajama pants and a plain yellow t-shirt for the night, but he waited for Stana to get into bed. 

"Uh," she softly sighed. Stana turned around, frightened, but nothing stood around her, no life in apartment other than herself and her fiancé. 

Stana's POV

Is this some PTSD? Every so often I'm certain Kris or someone is behind me, I turn around, and nothing  is there. Nate praises therapy, but after weeks all I've gotten is, "the knowledge you are making an effort to move forward." I don't need knowledge, I need to stop having an overdose pf anxiety in my everyday life, I need, well I just need some clarity on Kris's case. 

Nate wandered around their room, looking up at the ceiling, no cameras... They still hadn't found the culprit of that episode, but no media scandals came up so it was put to rest. He noticed how the room had changed since Stana moved in, the bed had moved- to accommodate another nightstand, and the mirrors that had once occupied the ceiling were long gone. Nathan never really got a true understanding of why the mirrors had to go, but Stana made it clear that was her wish.

Just as Nathan was going to turn around, Stana came in and wrapped her arm around his waist. 

"Hey," he said. 

Stana smiled,  hoping there wasn't any shock or fear left in her eyes, on multiple occasions Nathan had commented on seeing emotion in her eyes, and she hoped this wouldn't be the case tonight. Her smile hid her pain. 

She kissed the tip of his nose, then giggled. Nathan looked at her baffled but amused. 

Stana sipped her tea, then walked over to the bed and sat it down. "Babe," She said.

"Yeah," Nate replied. 

Nathan's POV

I know I must look weird when I yawn, but it's like eleven o'clock, I'm exhausted. Stana seems to be up to something, nothing I would protest though... She knows I'm a sucker for when she bites her lip, plays with her hair; but something must be going on inside her head! She's acting like everything is alright, regular, this is something she can't bootle up. She cries in the car, and once we're home she's fine? She really is the most confusing woman I've ever met, but she's also the most spectacular. 

The two ended up under the covers, Stana's tea resided on the nightstand. Nate rested his arm around her as she lay her head on his chest. Nathan fell asleep with only the thought of what Stana could be thinking; because that's what love is, spending as much time as you can for someone, wether they know or not, because at some point they'll feel it.

Hey! Sorry this chapter is so short, I figured this is a good place to end it though. I doubt you can tell, but this is the first chapter I've written on Wattpad from my laptop (normally it's from my phone) okay, thanks readers! I'll update soon!