Finally

Half and hour later:
"Two slices to start, thanks Nate." Stana spoke.

"Always," he spoke. He piled on two slices of pizza for her, slipping a packet of Parmesan cheese onto her paper plate. Then Nathan prepared his own dish, three slices all covered in pepper flakes, and sprinkled Parmesan. He poured a Pepsi for himself, and joined Stana on the couch.

"Yummy," Stana spoke. Thinking of how long it had been since she had eaten pizza, months maybe.

Nathan smiled while trying to eat gracefully, failing at this, he changed his goal to just keeping the cheese on his pizza.

Stana smiled, and as a tease took the remote from the coffee table and switched on Netflix.

Nathan thought of saying 'you have no chill', but decided against it.

Before long they found the show Parks and Recreation so they chose that to watch.

"Cool I've never seen this show before," Nathan said, lying through his teeth.

They both saw the show resume half way through season four. So Stana giggled, putting the back of her hand over her mouth.

It's been too long since this happened. Stana thought to herself. Before long the laughing turned to kisses, and the kisses into cuddles, which added to the joy of binge watching.

Nathan looked at Stana, who appeared to be asleep, he wanted to see, so he whispered,

"Always?"

"Always." Stana whispered back, moving so she pushed Nathan to lay his head on the arm rest and she laid on his chest.

Stana smiled, and reached for Nate's hand, which she enclosed her fingers upon.

As the clock ticked to signal two p.m. Nathan looked and was almost positive Stana was really asleep, he turned down the T.V. and tried to nap, he knew it wouldn't be a challenge, with Stana in his arms.

Hi! Hope you enjoyed this chapter...it was crazy, there was NO PIZZA in my house, but when I wrote part of this chapter I swore I smelt pizza😂, and not from like my neighbors, just my mind I guess. lol👏🏻