Therapy

Nathan didn't want to disturb the little peace they had, Stana had been cuddled into him for almost an hour. But he wanted to ask about work tomorrow, surely she'd need time.

"Stana," he whispered. She didn't respond, and he looked at her face, she had fallen asleep.

Okay, I'll let you sleep. He mentally spoke.

Two Months Later
"Okay, I'll let you sleep," Stana whispered in Nathan's ear.

After two months since Kris was found shot, police had little evidence or leads, but Rodger was long gone, Stana hadn't gone to the police, although she had been questioned on the street, and she had no alibi other than "I was at Nathan's house" and she told them to look for Rodger, but that seemed to lead no where, or Stana hadn't heard anything if it did.

The news continued to cover anything and everything, but the story about Kris had died down.

"Goodnight," Nathan mumbled to her, and Stana mentally relived their day.

When they woke up, Stana spiked her coffee with a bit of whiskey, and Nathan had a sip of it and was in shock. But after an hour they were packed, Nathan and Stana were heading to their first day of therapy.

"Okay, so I think Doctor Chesnes will have us both go in, then each separate." Nathan said.

"Alright, and hey, thanks for doing this." Stana replied.

"Anything for you," Nathan said.

Therapy was expected, Stana had a history of abuse with a man that was found dead. Nathan had volunteered to go as well so that Stana wouldn't fight it as much, which seemed to work.

Stana just sighed, knowing how the day ahead would be, she had been in therapy as a teenager, and didn't look forward to re-living the process, her therapist was after she became violent at school. She had punched a girl and broke her nose, all over a pack of cigarettes, but when her grades started dropping as well, she had to go to therapy. As a teenager it just bored her, but after a year there was improvement, and she got back on track, that's when she found her love for acting, when she signed up for high school drama class. Maybe it did help me, Stana thought to herself.

Hey guys, I know it's not too long of an update, but hope you enjoyed! Sorry it's been a bit of time since I updated, just had my second breakup...this is one was a total opposite from the last, it was over text, and awful. I thought school would be pretty bad, but actually it's turning out okay.📝