Hospital

Seamus had left to go home and get Juliana, who just wanted to grab a few things for Stana, a card, and maybe a few chocolates or flowers.

Jon and Tamala were in the hospital waiting room, holding hands and thinking of Stana, just hoping she was okay.

Stana awoke in the hospital, she was on a bed, and it took a moment for her to realize she was in a hospital, but she still thought Kris was gone.

She looked around, sparking the attention of Nathan, who was in a chair next to her.

"Hey," he said softly.

Stana jerked her head around really quickly, and then she saw Nathan, who relaxed her a little.

"hey," she responded.

"I'm sure you have a million questions, how are you feeling?" Nathan asked.

"Alright I guess, better with some answers, what happened? Why am I here? The last thing I remember is Kris and I in the back of some van."

"Alright, I'll start from the beginning, he was at the studio, and took you from there. He and the guys took you to the top of a cliff, and when me and the cops came you were down some steps on the beach, and Kris hasn't been found yet. You've only been asleep for around 45 minutes."

"Alright, alright, some of that I remember. What do you mean he's not caught?"

"He ran off, and we haven't gotten any word that he was found or questioned. He's not coming back though," Nathan said as he saw a look of panic of Stana's face. "The doctors think it would be best if you stayed here tonight."

"Alright, can you, would you, stay with me tonight?" Stana asked.

"Yeah, I'll stay with you. Always," he said.

Nathan got out of the chair and on his knees and moved close to Stana's bed, drilling holding her hand.

She leaned her head down, and nipped his lips softly, and squeezed his hand.

"Always?" She asked.

"Always," he responded.

Nathan took out his phone, and looked through his apps until he found Spotify, and he turned on their song.

"We are the lions free of the colosseum," Nathan mumbled along.

"We are wild, we are like young volcanoes," Stana sang with the song as the line came.

They both chuckled a little, and Nathan fell over and tipped the chair.

"Oops," he quickly said, steadying himself along with the furniture.

Stana had tears in her eyes from laughing so much.

Unfortunately Nathan had to put away his phone and silence it quickly as the nurse came in.

"Hello Mrs. Katic, is there any problems? I heard a large noise coming from this area." The nurse said, she was nice looking, brown hair and black eyes, you could tell she hadn't slept in a while.

"Hi," Stana replied, "no issue here," she added.

"Alright, just press this button if you have any concerns or questions." The nurse said, pulling out a blue wire with a little switch on it.

"Great," Stana said with a fake smile.

"And you must be Mr. Fillion, can I speak with you outside?"

"Sure I guess," Nathan said moving out with her.

"Hey, I heard she's your girlfriend," the nurse said.