Unbreakable Love

"Nathan," she whispered.

"Stana," he replied in the same pitch.

She giggled, while staring right in his eyes. Stana was waiting for him to say something, or do something.

Nate watched her, seeing how her eyes moved as she examined his face, she snuggled her head into his chest, Nate laid the length of the couch, Stana right next to him. Their toes interlocked, she looked up at him, watching how his eyes glistened.

"Always," Nathan said before he kissed the top of Stana's head.

"Always," Stana responded before putting her hand in his robe, resting it on his chest.

She blocked out any noise, letting Nate flip through channels, with the hand not on the remote he rubbed circles into her back.

"Nothing could change how amazing this is." Stana whispered.

Nate looked at her, smiling, and planting a kiss on her forehead.

He ended on the music channel, with a low volume song playing, Nate set the remote on the floor and wrapped both arms around Stana. She felt like a cat, the sounds of her air kisses were like purrs. She walked her index and middle finger up his chest from hit robe to Nate's face. She followed the natural lines, they were just, calm.

"I love you," she told him.

"I love you too," he responded, wrapping his arms tighter.

Stana played with his face, pinching his lips, he nipped at her fingers. Both giggled at the other.

"How does your head feel?" Stana asked.

"Ah, it's fine." Nathan spoke, "everything's better when you're around." He flashed a small grin.

She felt a little warmth in her cheeks, accompanied by a slight wetness in her eyes, she got teary-eyed.

Stana left a trail of kisses from where her head lay on his chest to Nate's neck, where she lay her head to rest again.

"I wanna fall asleep like this," Stana whispered.

She felt Nathan smile, his chin moved in a way that she knew he was happy. "You can. Always."

"Always," Stana spoke. She had jet-lag, or maybe was just out of energy, but she fell asleep in Nathan's arms.

Morning

"Stana," he whispered. No response from his wife-to-be. "Stana," he whistled again.

"Um," she made a noise without opening her eyes.

"Hey beautiful." He said.

"Hey handsome." She replied.

"It's nine A.M." Nathan told her.

"Well I guess I'm on normal time now, did I sleep though a day?"

"About that much." Nathan told Stana. "I didn't move from you the whole time."

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," he said back.

"Any plans for today?" Stana asked. "Hey, eyes." She said sternly, watching Nate's eyes wander down her robe.

"Right," he said, adverting his eyes from her body to her face. "You look incredible in the morning."

Stana blushed, and kissed his cheek.

"Plans?" He proposed. "How about we do something we would do in highschool. Kate? Will you go on a mini-golf date with me?"

Stana looked into his eyes, completely forgetting they were 38 and 45. In her eyes they were both 19 at that moment.

"Yes Nathan, I would be happy to." She watched as his face lit up, they were adorable.

Hii! Crazy busy so sorry for the gap in updates! I'll add more soon, enjoy!👌😌