Seriously?

[3 months later]

Stana was huffing and puffing, trying to get over her panic attack, but almost nothing seemed to help.

She had gone to the park for ice cream, nothing else to do. When she saw him, no, not Nathan, he was in Oregon shooting a scene that Stana didn't need to be in. Stana was almost positive she had seen Kris, wasn't impossible, he hadn't been caught. 'Kris' turned around, and Stana just started speed walking to a line of cars.

Stana knocked on the cabs window, she muttered to the female driver Nathan's address, and Stana didn't even look back before getting in. Her breathing was heavy, not from fast paced moving, but her anxiety, she prayed it wasn't Kris, not close, not here.

Among other things, the thought of calling Nate ran through her head, and she needed to here his voice, Stana reached for her phone, and was looking for the call app, but then forgot why she was. She never called Nathan.

Hospital? She thought, she felt as though blacking out wasn't too far away.

"We're here," the driver said, "that will be twenty two dollars." The driver mentioned. She didn't look to old, maybe just out of college, as Stana tossed some cash to her and got out, she saw the uber sticker as the car drove off.

"Password please." The door beeped.

"Richard Castle!" Stana cried out, and Stana pushed her hand on the door knob and jiggled it, eventually the door gave in and let her into the house.

Why no paparazzi? She asked herself, oh that's right, Adam Sandler is out today doing that thing. It was a relief for her, just a little stress off Stana's back.

Stana took off her blue button coat and laid it on the kitchen front chair, then walked to the couch to sit, just as her phone rang.

She looked down at it, a blocked number, one she didn't have time or energy to answer.

Hi ya, writer here again😊 I've been busy with life I guess, but I hope you like the update, a little short, but there are more to come!