Let's Roll

Stana woke up around seven, like she always does, and shook Nathan.

"Woah, where are-?" Nathan spoke, he was shocked he was in the hospital, but seemed to regain his mind as he saw Stana. "Oh, hey."

"Good morning sleepy brain," Stana teased.

"Hey!" Nathan spoke, "how'd you sleep? These hospital beds aren't dreamy, but I was much better next to you."

"I slept okay, had a weird dream though."

"Yeah, me too, must be the hospital air," Nathan said, as he leaned in for a kiss.

Stana excepted his lips with hers, and they nipped at each other's lips, Stana's hand going up his shirt and Nathan's arm going around her waist.

They broke the kiss as they heard footsteps, and Nathan got off of her bed and went into the cot.

"Hello," a nurse whispered softly, trying to see if they were awake.

"Hi," Stana said.

"Hey, glad to see your awake, you are Mrs. Katic I am lead to believe?"

"Yes, I am," Stana said.

"Great, now we don't usually let guests sleep over unless they are related to the patient or the patient is under 18, so maybe keep this one a secret," The nurse spoke. "I have good news for you, as long as you have someone to take care of you, we will let you leave the hospital, just stay inactive for one or two days to give you system some time, and eat healthy."

"Great, I can do that, so should I get my things together?" Stana asked, even though all she had was a card and two bouquets of flowers.

"That would be good, come to the front desk when your ready."

"Alright, thank you," Stana said.

As the nurse left she looked at Nathan, Stana smiled in laughter as she saw he was trying to fake sleep, so she sat up and nudged him with her foot.

"Get up, silly, did you hear her?"

"Yeah," Nathan perked up, "we can go! I'll get your things, and I bet the paparazzi aren't here yet."

"I wasn't even thinking of that! Great."

"Oh cool, Stana," Nathan said as he stood up and walked around to the chairs. "It looks like Tamala brought you some clothes."

Stana watched Nathan as he bundled up her gifts and do-dads, he was like a school boy, nice ass was another thought that crossed her mind.

Nathan was in his previous day's outfit, he had a green shirt on, and dark blue jeans, he had left right after Stana was taken, so he had his clothes on from the show.

Stana had her Castle clothes on as well, a beige blouse and brown jeggings.

"I'm telling you Nate, my show outfit has worked its was into my normal closet."

"I'd say I've adopted that trend as well, but you do look really nice in yours." Nathan replied.

Nathan laid out her clothes that had been brought to her by friends or someone, and Stana eventually got up without help, and went to the bathroom to change.