Mini Golf {part 3}

Stana's POV
Tamala waved at us, acting normal. She must not have seen us until now. In a split second I've decided to not bring up that I saw them kiss earlier, for all I 'know' they could just be having a girls day!

Toks's POV
What do they know? Could their minds be racing as much as mine? Probably not, by the looks of it Stana and Nathan just saw us, and Tamala waved like a friend, they must not know, unless they say us before, no, they would have waved.

It was a battle of the minds wether to go back to their games or chat.

"Why don't we grab some sodas after our games?" Nate called up, he wanted Toks and Tamala to hear, as they were higher up and at least ten feet away he had to shout.

"Sure!" Tamala called back.

"Sounds good!" Toks chimed in.

"Alright!" Stana said.

Toks and Tamala went back to their mini golf game, hole 15 out of 18.

"This is fun," Tamala giggled.

"Always fun when I'm with you," Toks flirted.

They walked closer to each other, as their lips were about to connect, both realized that they could be being watched, and stopped.

"My place tonight?" Toks suggested.

"Good idea." Tamala replied.

Nathan and Stana continued their game, joking but holding back on anything sexual or romantic, just conversation.

"So..." Nathan spoke. "Should we tell them we saw their...how should I phrase it...affair?"

Stana looked at him puzzled, she spoke. "Just their kiss," she said, Stana had to speak in a stern tone to avoid laughing.

"So should we?"

"Not unless they bring it up, we might go into a Castle movie one day, the last thing we need is more drama."

"Well technically the show is a drama."

"Add mystery." Nate mentioned.

"And a little bit of kinky," Stana whispered into his ear.

"And you've got how we met."

"No." Stana said.

"Hum?" Nate said confused.

"We had met before castle."

"I would remember your beauty."

"We'll check your memory because when you got the part in the movie Trucker, we had met that day, I was auditioning."

"Really? Wow, smart and pretty."

Stana blushed, but she did remember.

"That day you spilled coffee on yourself, genius."

"Oh my." Nate spoke, "you're right!"

"I always am," Stana joked.

"Ninety nine percent of the time."

"Fair," she laughed.

The two were still messing around, acting like teenagers.

Nate leaned against a wooden post.

Nathan's POV
I don't mean to be a typical man, put this is an amazing game, when she swings her club, wow, those jeans are such a compliment to her ass. Apart from that (although my mind isn't interested in going away from that) Toks and Tamala? I never saw it coming, but if they're happy, I get it, if they feel like me and Stana, it's a perfect feeling. Half of me is in her, it isn't like I haven't thought I'd be hurt by her, if we ended I'd be crushed, but when you trust someone enough to leave a part of yourself with them, it's special.

About half an hour later
Stana and Nate were standing in line for their snacks and drinks, she leaned into him, Nate's hand around her waist.

"Let's see," she said, taking out the score card from her pocket.

"Who won?" Nate asked.

"Let's count it," Stana said, she ran her finger over the numbers.

"I didn't even notice you keeping score."

"There are a lot of things you don't notice."

"Like what?" Nathan asked jokingly.

"This," Stana said, handing Nate his wallet.

He looked surprised for a moment. "How long have you had this?" He asked, trying not to laugh, it really was like a teen thing, their own universe for their love.

"When you were busy fiddling with your watch at home, I was taking the essentials." Stana whispered into his ear.

Nate's POV
Why the whisper? God it's sexy though. If they weren't people I would take her against the green grass and just--I should probably stop thinking about it before I can't control myself. This day has been amazing, sure it could be a little cheesy, but cute none the less. She's amazing, and somehow I've got the woman of my dreams, so I'll do anything for this to never end.

Stana's POV
Today our date has been based on laughs and whispers and surprises, it's an amazing high. But then I get a hint of reality, when I think I hear a parent speaking okay Josh blow out your candles! Ugh...just what I needed, thoughts of that. I'm fighting back tears, but it's easier to stop them when I see Toks and Tamala. By the way...I think I ship it...Tomalas? No. Taks? Ugh. Tams? Has a ring to it. Look at me, this really is like a teenage date, acting a fool with my mind in funny places.

Hello Readers! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I've been adding more chapters to my other fanfic too...Caskett one, high on your love. So check that out if you want to! Stay cool👋💭😎