Going and Getting There

"Jason!?" Nathan called out to one of the men.

"Hey Nathan!" He called back, but you could see he didn't have time to make a conversation.

Nathan looked around, this was before he headed off with Jason and his two coworkers.

The reason Nathan knew this man was simple, a few years ago while on set, Nathan had broken his collar bone, convenient-ish time to do this, as it was before the break in season four.

In the waiting room he was questioned by a man on what had happened, this was Jason, he had sprained his foot and was waiting for help.

The accident Jason had was he had been climbing out of his emergency van, to respond to a 911 call, and tripped in a pothole, sprained his foot, so the rescue went a different way. Everyone was in stable condition and alright to the best of their expectations.

So the two men got to talking, and Jason asked for Nathan's help on how to become an actor, so he could help his little cousin. Over this time the two got to talking, emailing, and even a coffee. So they became friends of a sort, and Jason was cool.

Nathan followed Jason up the steps, he held Stana's unconscious hand.

Once they got to the top of the steps no one questioned that Nathan would go in the mobile to the hospital, he got in, and Jason asked him,

"You're coming?"

"Of course," Nathan said, and they made a sort of exception, and just started rolling.

The ride was alright, Nathan wouldn't let go of Stana's hand, and he thought he saw her head shake, but assumed it was just the road and speed, they hadn't tied her head down.

"Should we secure her head?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah!" Jason said in a panic, he felt stupid for not thinking of that, he reached around and got a strap to secure her head.

Kris's POV
After everything we just headed out, and fast. Me and Rodger didn't stop running until we got to a boat retail place, stupid idea, but we're gonna get to some place, and probably have to move country's if we don't wanna be involved in this. As for Stana, she can go get fucked by that Noris or whatever guy.

The top of the hill
A few detectives were at the site, asking Drake what was going on, but he has to be taken to the hospital for stitches.

Jon got there, hoping to see a familiar face, and he was almost happy to see Seamus.

"Hey man!" He yelled.

"Yo," Seamus replied walking closer to him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I don't really know," Seamus said, sounding a lot like detective Ryan, frantic and in a high voice.

"Was it with Kris?! I thought he was okay?"

"I think so, he took Stana from the studio, and Nathan just drove off, but their both in the hospital now."

"Both injured?"

"I don't know but I think. Should we roll so we can see them at the E-R?"

"Yeah I guess, can I call Tamala?" Jon asked.

"Why don't you, we'll take different cars, see ya there I'm thinking it's the closest one."

Jon and Seamus got into their cars, both a little uneven and shaky, but they made it, or rather, they made it into traffic.

I wish I had an ambulance, I'd never have to sit through traffic Seamus thought to himself. Almost the same idea crossed Jons mind.

Heyo, I will add this chapter and update soon! Hope you are having a good time and enjoying my books😉