Do your Jobs

After a while the cast and crew lost interest, and Stana and Nathan had made out in the bathroom, so everyone was ready.

They had to shoot the scene one more time to ensure perfection, and it was perfect; even got applause.

The cast decided to take a break, while Jon and Tamala shot a scene together.

Nathan and Stana headed to the break room, and Stana saw someone she couldn't stand.

"-Hello dear," Kris said.

"What the-" Stana replied, giving Nathan a look sending him away, but not out of ear shot or vision distance.

"What do you want?" Stana asked.

"I don't think it's wrong to want to see my wife, and I would want to speak to Nathan, he broke my arm, you know."

"I can see, you can talk to him, but we're over, and I would appreciate if we only saw each other if it's really important." Stana spoke.

Kris looked shocked, and pissed. "Fine!" He shouted, "you want it like that fine."

Stana stood in silence and Kris stood up, and walked towards the doorway in which she stood in.

Kris leaned towards Stana, and smashed his lips into hers, and with his unbroken hand he grabbed her ass tightly.

Stana pushed him away, and removed his hand from below her waist, still speechless.

"You liked that didn't you." Kris stated.

"No, asshole," Stana replied, leaving him in the doorway and heading for the ladies room.

Nathan saw what happened, and was pissed at himself for not being closer or seeing it coming, but he let Stana leave and headed for Kris.

"What was that?" Nathan asked, in a fury he beefed up his chest.

"She's my wife pal! So fuck off." Kris responded, pushing Nathan's chest with one finger.

Nathan didn't really know what to say, so Kris took his advantage and added,

"See this bucko!?" He said, pointing to his cast and raising his arm, "you did this, so expect payback." Kris finished.

"Bring it!" Nathan yelled, "I'll see your ass in court." He added.

"Whatever bastard." Kris said, storming out.

Nathan sighed, Stana walked back into the room, closer to him, but Kris walked back.

"Get out or I'm calling security." Stana said, put Kris ignored her.

Kris swung his arm into Nathan face, then as Nathan fell onto the couch holding her nose, Kris grabbed Stana's arm, taking her.

"Here boys!" Josh yelled out, two men came out and took Stana, who was now screaming for help.

Nathan ran out, waving for security to get Kris to stop, Stana was out of his reach. He saw her kick and scratch, but she was pulled into a van, and not the paparazzi van, she was being kid napped.

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated for so long, I've been working mainly on my other fanfics and school and stuff. Although I'm hoping to have sooner updates... I'll try! Thanks you reading so far👭👫👬