The Office

"Hey guys! Where have you been?" Seamus asked, but he noticed they got out of the same car. "Are you two a-"

"Um-" Stana said, looking at Nathan.

"Yes." Nathan blurted out, but the couple smiled.

"Yes! We actually had a pool going."

"Seriously?" Stana commented.

"Uh yeah kind of."

"Oh whatever." Stana added.

"How much we talking?" Nathan asked.

"About twenty from everybody, but come on, Tamala and a few others have wondered where you are." Seamus said.

"I can't believe this, can you?" Stana asked Nathan.

"At least we already know that they ship us, in a way it's cool?"

"Maybe." She said, tickling under his chin.

"Hey girl! Now you better tell me everything- oh- my- are you two?" Tamala said as she saw Stana.

"We are officially?" Stana said as she looked up at Nathan who was blushing with a smile.

"Yay! You know about the bet?"

"Seamus told us, I can't believe you!" Stana joked.

"We should tell the crew you are back." Tamala said and they all followed her.

Nathan went up to talk to their producer, and Seamus left to call his wife.

"So what's going on with you and Kris?" Tamala asked.

"I'm ending it, he's just too much." Stana said, hoping she wouldn't be questioned anymore, her co star took the hint.

"Ok gurl, but that man of yours better not be coming around here, or we will have words." Tamala joked, she was a lot like Lanie in some ways.

{90 minutes later}{one and a half hours}
All of the actors and actresses were on set, they were going to shoot the scene they had never finished, the kiss scene, and only Tamala and Seamus knew about their relationship.

"So what happens now?" Stana spoke her line.

"This Stana, because I love you." Nathan tried to say his line, not realizing how he fucked up.

"Cut!" The camera man yelled, the scene couldn't be used now.

"Oh I uh-" Nathan realized now what he said, "shit." He muttered under his breath.

"Ok let's start from the top! Places!" The director shouted, much to Nathan's relief.

"Three...Two...One-Action!" The grip yelled.

"So what happens now?" Stana said her line as Kate.

"This Kate, because I love you." Nathan said his line, and then pulled her closer for a kiss.

Stana thought about everything she did to get here, she never fucked anyone or fucked anyone over. She just kissed Nathan with passion for the scene, really hoping that Kris would see this on TV and realize they were done, for good.

When the kiss ended Stana spoke her line-

"But we still have to pretend to be broken apart."

"I know, I know, but we can still see each other at the precinct, and maybe once in a while you can come over and pick up your stuff?"

"Yeah, we can make this work."

"Wonderful," Nathan said, and he kissed Stana again, for the scene (and maybe a little more) she laid him down on his back and straddled him, she felt a small bulge in his pants, which would be awkward if they were dating.

"I love you Kate." Nathan said.

"I love you Nathan." Stana said, immediately she realized what had happened, and she turned red.

"Ok, take five everyone!" Their producer shouted, then he walked over to the couple.

There you go, another chapter! I know it's short-ish, but I hope you liked it.😉