Together Always

This Chapter Contains Sexual Situations
Stana came back out, wearing just a bra and her panties in front of a full naked Nathan.

She tossed the condom to him, "that's the only thing you'll be wearing tonight," she said.

Nathan didn't feel any need to hide his pounding erection, but for a moment regretted it. He wasn't sure if she knew he didn't care if they had sex or not, he just wanted her to know he loved her.

"You're sure? About this?" He asked.

"I'm positive, Nate, this is what I want. Is it what you want?"

"This would be incredible. But just because I got you a ring doesn't mean we have to."

"I love you, Nathan, and I'm sure about this, I trust you and I know you love me."

Nate smiled at her, and Stana climbed on top of him, laying her core on his chest. She put her hands behind her back and removed her bra, as she slipped it off Nathan stared at her, in amazement.

"You look incredible," he said.

Stana smiled and blushed, "you do to." She said.

Nathan felt his erection not slowing down, he was around nine inches now. Damn when will I be inside her. He thought, Smiling.

"I'll need help with my panties," Stana said.

"Of course," Nathan spoke.

Stana slipped off of him, and laid down on her back on the bed while Nathan slipped off the last layer of clothes she had.

He rolled the condom on, and tossed her panties over to where his shirt was. Lining his mouth up with her clit.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ready." She replied in a bedroom voice.

He moved his lips closer to her core, at first kissing her downstairs lips and then nipping, he moved to licking around her, and sucking on her clit.

Stana started to let out gasps, which turned into moans of pleasure.

"Don't stop, oh god you make me feel good." She said in between moans.

"I love you," Nate told her.

"I love you too," Stana said. "Uh!" She moaned.

Nathan went around sucking on her clit and running his tongue around her pussy, moving his hands up and down her curves.

Stana gripped the bed, "I'm cumming!" She said.

"Release darling," Nate said, "cum for me."

"Uhh!" She said as she squirted onto the sheets.

"Good girl," Nathan said, "God your beautiful."

"You're amazing," Stana spoke. "Nate, I want you inside of me."

"I want to make you feel good," he said. "You need to be treated like a princess, but I'll fuck you as hard as you want."

"Go in me with everything," she said. Stana's fingers slapped Nate's ass before he aligned her manhood with her wet core.

"You want me in you don't you?" Nate said.

"More than anything." Stana replied.

"You'll have a lot of pleasure Stana." He teased, "I can fuck you as long as you want, how many times do you want me to make you cum?"

Stana looked at him, she didn't see any similarities between him and Kris. She loved Nathan, and now their sex life she loved just as much. She thought for a moment, just seconds.

"More than twice," she told him.

"That's what you'll have." He said, "I'll have you fill and release until you can't see straight, ready?"

"Ready," she said.

He didn't wait for another breath, and dug his erection into her, full on.

"Uah!" She moaned. "Uh! Uh!" Stana said as he thrust into her.

"Safe word is apples," he said.

"Got it," Stana said. But she was nowhere near apples.

Unaware of what she was repeating, Stana started yelling "fuck me!" Nathan followed her shouts, thankful the walls were thick and he had no neighbors.

"I love it when you call out," Nathan said.

"I love this!" Stana moaned. "Ah! Oh god! Don't stop!" Stana said as she gasped.

Nathan watched as she grabbed at the bed, trying not to claw at him.

"I'm gonna cum again! Oh god I love this!" Stana moaned.

"That's my girl!" Nathan encouraged. "Cum as you please! Right on me!"

Stana had another wave and came onto him, Nate's fingers collecting some, and he tasted her.

"You're amazing," he said.

"You too," Stana gasped.

"You're so tight," Nate spoke.

"You're so big," she replied.

Nathan felt a wave of himself, he fought back his own orgasm until it released into the condom, he hollered in pleasure, but didn't admit to Stana this. He quickly regained strength, and kept going in and out of her.

"I want to feel your lips against mine," Stana moaned.

Nathan moved to her, and kissed her lips with his, her lips quickly joining the passion.

The sounds of their lips became louder as their tongues got involved, and Stana had to break the kiss to gasp.

"Oh!" She moaned, pushing her head back into the mattress, she gripped at Nathan's ass, and gasped for air, she had beads of sweat on her forehead, and Nathan wiped them off. "One more time, one more time, I'm gonna cum, oh don't stop!" Stana spoke.

Nathan smiled, and watched her move along with his body, Stana's eyes were shut, and her mouth open, inhaling and gasping. He moved his hands off of her waist, and moved them to under her shoulders, touching her high back.

Stana gripped anything she could, moving her arms to different places. With the orgasm her eyes shut, her mouth clenched between gasps. To add to it all, Nathan began to rub her clit, she threw her hands back and messed up her own hair, adding to both their pleasure.

"Ah!" She gasped.

"Good girl, that's it, cum for me Stana." Nathan whispered.

Stana gripped the back of Nate neck as their bodies moved as one, finally, Nathan couldn't gather the energy to thrust, and as his orgasm flew through him, he rested next to her.

"Oh," he exhaled.

"I thought you would be good, I didn't know that good." Stana said, laying her head on his chest.

"You were amazing," Nate spoke, whipping the sweat off of her hair line, and the sweat off of his cheek.

Nathan got up for the bathroom, and before throwing away the condom and becoming cleaner, Stana called out from the sheets, "nice view," he turned around and smiled, blushed.

Heyo! Another chapter for this story, sorry it made for a long wait, but this was fairly long! As you may have noticed at the top I but a disclaimer "this chapter contains sexual situations" I'll do that for future chapters as well.