Mini Golf {part 2}

"Alright Mrs. Fillion," Nathan said. "As I've mentioned before, if it were not bright as day, I'd literally beat the pants off you."

"Um," she whispered. "Strange, because I'm winning, you'll be doing a few things for me."

He kissed her on the lips, quick peck. "You're turn darling."

"Alright my heart." Stana said, she walked up to the putt, turning her head so the wind was out of her hair, facing a new direction, she saw a couple behind them.

"Hey," she whispered. Stana motioned Nate closer.

"Yeah?"

"Shh! Look at this," she pointed at a couple, nothing too odd, both darker skinned women, maybe friends on a girls day.

"What?" Nate whispered.

"That's Toks and Tamala!" Stana said in shock.

As if it wasn't already a surprise to see the two, out of no where, they pecked on the lips.

"What the-" Nathan said.

Stana had her mouth ajar, both her and Nate were in shock.

"Do we say something?" Stana asked.

"What would we do? Wave?" Nate responded.

The two were standing behind bushes, watching Toks and Tamala play their golf. It was clear it was more than friends, the two women kissed!

"I'll text her." Stana said.

She took out her phone, and sent the message: hey! Just wanted to see how my friend is doing! I'm having a relax day at home, what are you up to?

They waited, but Tamala didn't notice her phone, or was ignoring it.

"Back to the game?" Nathan asked.

"I guess, if she texts back I'll let you know. Maybe they'll see us."

"Alright, that's a new one though."

"You bet."

Stand and Nathan went back to their golf, hitting the yellow and green balls high and low, over and under things, speeding off to the next hole as soon as they could.

Before long they were near the end of the course. Hole fifteen.

"Well this has been fun, but now I'm going to make a comeback." Nathan said.

"Good luck with that buddy." Stana said. "You've got thirty-three, I've got twenty-nine."

"We'll see who wins this round."

"That we will." Stana giggled.

She walked to where she'd hit from, lining up her shot so the ball would hit an edge and keep going to a green platform where the hole was.

"Here goes nothing." She whispered to herself, swinging.

The ball went in a path, hit the rock edge, and rebounded, rolling to the platform.

"Dang you're good." Nate said. He attempted her pattern, but landed his ball at the edge, dead stopped.

"Compared to your skills anything is good," Stana laughed. Then blew a raspberry at him.

Nate looked at her unamused, then couldn't help but laugh. "Not my finest hour." He said.

"I'll say." Stana said. She stepped up to her ball and positioned the swing, actually making effort, opposite of Nathan's swing and hope method.

"Damn Daniel!" Nathan yelled.

Both laughed, Stana had one more hit to but the ball in.

"This is fun," Stana said.

"Because we're together or because your winning?"

"I bit of both."

"Fair. My turn!"

Nathan rolled his ball out more to the green, then lined up his shot.

"Wait," Stana said, "let me give you a hand."

She wrapped her arms around his, holding her hand on the club next to his hand.

"Now this I could get used to," Nate said.

They swung the club together, hitting the green ball so it rolled, rolling, rolling, it collided with the yellow one, knocking it in.

Stana looked astonished, then jumped a little. Nathan looked at her, not even mad.

"Dem skills," he joked.

"You know it. I didn't even think that would work." Stana replied. "Oh my gosh, turn around."

Nathan turned around, seeing what Stana did, it was Toks taking pictures of her and Tamala.

"Still hasn't responded." Stana mentioned.

"Huh," Nate huffed. "They are only four holes behind us, how have they not noticed us?"

"Maybe they have," Stana commented. "It wouldn't surprise me if they are just in their bubble."

"I know the feeling," Nathan said, he wrapped his arms from behind around Stana's waist.

Stana looked up to the sky, trying to kiss Nathan's chin, while running her fingers around his hair.

"Love you," she whispered.

"Love you too," he replied, smiling. Nate spun her so she was pressed up against him, he began to kiss her.

Trying not to gasp, Stana felt as his hand lay from her waist, down to her ass.

"What are you doing?" She whispered, looking at him part shocked but more turned on.

"Just a little romantics, for my love."

"Someone is going to see us." She said, whispered but her tone was annoyed.

"Don't tell me you don't want to." He whispered in her ear.

Stana's POV
God he's sexy...ugh. They way his lips feel...but we can't do anything here! It's just after noon, people will see us in no time!

"Alright," she said, pushing Nate away a little.

He gave her puppy dog eyes, making Stana look at him as he massaged her neck.

"Are you just trying to throw off my shot?" Stana joked.

"Of course not," Nathan assured, "just giving you a taste."

"Of what?" She moaned, Stana leaned her head back as he rubbed her shoulders.

"Of how great it could be."

"We are not having sex on this golf course." Stana said sternly, but still pleased.

Nate stopped rubbing her shoulders, "is there a better place?" He asked.

"Yes." Stana said, "anywhere where our co-workers won't see us, and anywhere that's private."

"Alright love, but-"

"No buts, except yours later." She joked. Stana had momentarily forgotten about what troubled her.

Tamala's POV
Oh-my-...it's Stana! And is that Nathan!? My goodness it is, they are here! It doesn't look like they've see us yet...yet. It would be beyond awkward if they say us, normally it'd be alright to wave or point out my presence, but I'm with Toks, nobody knows we're together! Great first date, oh my gosh.

Stana looked up, Nate standing behind her as she swung her club, whipping her forehead, and consequently looking up, she couldn't deny the eye contact between her and Tamala.

Toks's POV
Shit. I hadn't seen them, put for sure my dear Tamala is shocked, she was staring at something. Then I looked, I've shown myself 'great' but what's going on? She's watching Stana, Stana staring back, then we see Nathan. This is either the weirdest double date ever, how me and Tamala are coming out, or a dream.

Hey! I'll rest the chapter here. Hope you enjoyed! It's been a whirl lately for me, I'm sure most fanatics have heard...Stana left Castle! There's no show without her, I'd be just...Castle...I can just see the fanfics now, if the show gets renewed she'll be killed off, and we would have to write our own endings. I never thought I'd say this...but...CANCEL CASTLE😥😑😶