No Matter What

"Is there anything I should know about you two?" Andrew asked them.

Nathan looked down at Stana, he looked into her coated eyes and he couldn't speak, he didn't want to deny it- and what was the worst that could happen? It wasn't like they couldn't work together, it would just fuel the show and excite the fans if they were together in real life.

"Uh not really." Nathan said.

"Actually, we're dating."

Andrew looked surprised, yet he already had guessed so he just nodded. Nathan on the other hand, he was shocked that Stana would be so open about it, but he wanted people to know.

"Yeah we are, this won't effect our jobs, will it?" Nathan spoke.

"Nah, I don't think there's anything in your contracts that says no right? And besides, I just won fifty dollars!" Andrew replied.

As Andrew went off to possibly claim his winnings, Stana turned to Nathan shocked.

"They were all placing bets?" Said Stana.

"It looks like it- so should we clear things up with everyone?"

"I know how we can do that." Stana said, then she pulled Nathan down a little and kissed him- with passion.

A few crew members stopped and stared, then a few more, and by the time the kiss was over- everyone had seen.

"Does that clear things up for you!?" Stana shouted happily, then added, "so go! Get the money you put on our relationship."

To not much surprise almost everyone walked off to the break room, only about twenty people out of the hundred in the room didn't go.

"Wow." Stana said.

"Cool." Nathan said, and he was cut off by Stana's lips touching his cheek.

"I love you." Stana said.

"I love you too, no matter what." Nathan responded.

"No matter what."

So I know it was a short chapter, and I think I will write a few more at this length, but I will publish chapters more quickly😍