Relax

"Hello this is Rustys Pizza what can I get for you," a man spoke, Stana was surprised her phone was on speaker, and pulled it away from her face quickly.

"Hi," she spoke into it, "I'll order a medium," she said, looking at Nate who nodded in agreement. "With four cheese blend, and a six pack of Pepsi," Stana spoke.

"Alright, thank you for choosing Rustys, may I have your address you'd like this order delivered to?"

"Yeah, sure," Stana looked at Nathan nervous, she didn't actually know the address by heart. Luckily Nathan summoned her, and took the phone like a kid, holding it with two hands up to his ear as he spoke, all the while walking around in circles. Stana giggled at his stunt, watching his hips move, he had a better walk than Kris, Kris always seemed to half limp, unless running or jogging, then he looked okay.  Stana had actually always wondered why Kris limped, she never asked while they were dating, and once married the only contact they had was either violent, or caused emotional pain.

Kris and Rodger:
"We've been jogging for two hours man! Gimme a break," Rodger puffed.

"Fine," Kris snapped, already agitated. "We'll go into that mall, bathroom, and then we can relax."

"Won't people recognize you?" Rodger asked.

"Dumbass, that's why I brought this ball-cap." Kris spoke, as he pulled a Dodgers blue baseball cap out of what looked like his underwear.

Rodger ignored this, and they proceeded at a slower pace towards their destination. All along puffing and huffing, both knowing how dumb this was.

Nathan and Stana:
Nathan handed Stana's phone back, and she smiled at him, but for some reason getting an uneasy feeling.

"You alright?" Nathan asked, "Stana, you're turning pale."

"Yeah, just a little stomach sick, maybe something I had at the hospital, or just stress." Stana explained.

"Alright, if you need anything to relax I got it," Nathan spoke.

"Do you have any Sprite?" Stana asked.

"Yeah," Nathan said with a grin, he looked a lot like Richard Castle in the picture, smile that made his ears move, showing his teeth a bit, and he had a little 'fuz' due to not shaving for two days.

Stana felt a little kick in her stomach, almost as if she had eaten bad food, so she rushed to the bathroom.

"You alright?" Nathan asked, just seeing her run off.

He heard the violent noises of hurling, coming from the bathroom, frozen with confuse meant, he kept pouring the Sprite.

Meanwhile in the bathroom Stana was holding her own hair, bent over by the toilet.

Nathan finished pouring the drink, and walked over to the bathroom.

"Need any help in there?" He asked.

"no!" Stana snapped, she would explain she was fine later.

"Okay! I'm here if you need me!" Nathan explained.

Stana nodded, even though he wouldn't see her. Then was hit by another wave.

She was a little embarrassed he was hearing this, but this was her only option. Nathan didn't mind much, he was too confused to really focus. Why was she sick? Pills at the hospital, were there any?

Nathan couldn't wrap his head around it, but Stana had a horrible gut feeling, pregnancy.

Please no, she thought to herself. The nauseous feeling was over, and she wiped around the toilet with some tissues.

"Hey," Stana spoke softly as she exited the bathroom, "can I have that Sprite now?"

"Yep," Nate said, handing her a yellow cup with two ice cubes, filled just a centimeter from the top.

She smiled as to say thank you, he smiled back as to say anytime.

Hello again! Sorry I haven't updated in a bit, I won't bore you with the details, but just a lot of drama at school. Ugh, but Wattpad is ''my digital escape" haha. But really, Fanfiction is a joy...so I'll do my best to update soon!😳😂😌