Reunited

Pearl was outside now. There were many students there as well chatting and skate boarding. But she was only looking for Rose.

For you see Pearl realized she had a sorta crush on Rose. Yeah she was gay but it didnt bother her. But she always felt sad because Rose liked guys not her.

Suddenly she saw Rose through the crowd. She felt so glad!!
"Rose!" Pearl cried out and waved.
"OMG Pearl!!" Rose yelled as she ran towards Pearl and gave her a hug. Pearl blushed slightly.

"I cant believe i found you" Pearl said. "Oh Pearl i sure wish we could have been dorm partners." Rose said looking at Pearl.
"Who'd you get?" Pearl said
"Oh i got a girl named Ruby" Rose said. "Who'd you get?"
"A girl name Amethyst" Pearl said.

Pearl and Rose talked for a while.

Amethyst was skate boarding around the fountain when she noticed a girl hiding in the bush. She walked up to the bush.
The girl was pale with neon green hair.
"Uh hello?" Amethyst said
"AHH!" The girl yelled as she jumped. "Watch it ya clod!" She said
"Yeah i was watching and i saw u. What are u doing hiding in the bush?" Amethyst said.
"Well i am sorta hiding from my roomate." The girl said while looking around.
"Whos your roomate?" Amethyst said looking around.
"Well her name is Garnet and I accidentally broke her glasses, btw my name is Peridot." Peridot said.

Suddenly a tall girl with a black afro walked up to the bush. Peridot shrieked
"Woah calm down, look i know u broke my glasses its fine i have extra so stop looking like your looking for a senpai" the girl said in a soft tone and a sorta british accent. Then she walked off.
"Sigh well i guess thx for helping me avoid her." Peridot said.
"Sure names Amethyst if u ever need help" amethyst said as she walked off.

Notes

So we met 3 new characters Rose, Garnet, and Peridot. We also found out that Pearl has a crush on a girl Rose. But the story isnt over yet! Thx for reading!!