Left Out

Pearl and Amethyst walked to the beach.

There were a few familiar faces such as Garnet and Rose.
Pearl immediately ran to Rose.

"Hello Rose" she said.

"OMG hey Pearl" Rose says then hugs Pearl.

Amethyst swears she saw Pearl blush but something was probably in her eye.

"So whats going on?" Amethyst asked.
"Oh didnt you hear? This girl named Jasper is hosting a beach party." Rose said smiling.

Pearl checked her phone "oh i see it now. Sorry im a klutz." Pearl said.

Amethyst checked her phone. Huh nothing. "I didn't get an invite." Amethyst said.

"You must not have been invited" pearl says.

Amethyst felt crushed in the inside. Pearl's attitude changed from sweet to salty in 0.2 seconds.
"Well i guess you have to go." Rose said sadly.
"Yeah i guess i do. Well bye." Amethyst said before running off.

Amethyst ran tears falling as she ran. When she got to the dorm she lay on her bed. "Im such an idiot to actually think it would be different this year." She hated this pain it hurt more than anything.

As she cried Amethyst saw a pair of scicorrs on the counter. She grabbed them and proceeded to harm herself.

~~~~~~~~BackToTheBeach~~~~~~~~~

Pearl was so happy. She was at her first party with Rose. The girl she liked

Although she wondered why Amethyst hadnt gotten an invite.
But she was with Rose and thats all she cared about.

Notes

So we find out someone hosted a party and didnt invite Amethyst. Also Pearl got salty. Amethyst runs home crying. What will happen next!?!? Remember the story isnt over yet!!!