Poem

So after all the classes the students were sent to their dorms. Mostly everyone went with their date somewhere.

Amethyst and Pearl were in their dorm because they didn't have anyone.
Pearl was doing her homework as always and Amethyst was watching TV.
"Theres legit only romantic movies on right now." Amethyst said as she turned off the TV.
"Well it is Valentine's Day today Amethyst" Pearl said as she finished up her homework.
"I know that" Amethyst responded "speaking about that i got you something" Amethyst said as she reached into her bookbag.

"I got you something too" Pearl said as she grabbed something off the table.

Pearl handed Amethyst a box of chocolates "i know that you like sweet stuff" Pearl said as she smiled.
"Aww thanks P!" Amethyst Said. "I don't have much money so i made you this card." Amethyst Said as she handed pearl a nicely decorated card.

Pearl read what it Said

Rubies are red
Sapphires are blue
But the prettiest gem of all is you

Your one of a kind
Your always on my mind
Your type is rare and hard to find

You shine brightly all the time
To own you is a crime but i ask...
This Valentine's Day will you be mine?

Amethyst was kinda blushing as Pearl looked up at her.
"Amethyst this is beautiful. I dont know what to say." Pearl said as she blushed and teared up. No one had ever wrote anything this nice to her.

"Oh its fine you know I just wanted to write something nice cause its Valentine's day and Valentine's Day is about being nice to friends and such." Amethyst Said. She didn't want to seem like she liked Pearl.

Pearl smiled "Yeah Valentine's day is also for friends. So when you wrote 'will you be mine' you meant as a friend?" Pearl asked.

"Yeah like we could hang out today ya know. I mean ya know like as friends." Amethyst said quickly.

"Sure I would love to." Pearl said.

They bith smiled

Notes

SO SORRY THIS IS UP LATE
My dad took my phone away cause i haven't done my home work. Lol
Also sorry if Amethyst's poem wasn't that romantic I dont know how to write poetry.
Remember the story isnt over yet!!!