Crushed

Pearl was outside on the cliff that Amethyst had shown her.
Amethyst was at their dorm doing her homework. She had slacked off.

Pearl liked the breeze going through her short hair.

Then she heard her phone vibrate. She pulled it out from her pockets.

She checked the notification it said
'Rose has changed her status'

"I wonder what she changed" Pearl said. She clicked on it.

Then she read
Status- Taken
"No, it can't be" Pearl thought.
Then Rose posted a picture.
It was a picture of Rose with Greg and the caption said 'with the bae ^3^'

Pearl felt hot tears stream down her face.

She stood up and ran back to the dorm. She ran and didnt stop.

When she got to talk the dorm she ran towards her bed and put her face on her pillow. She cried harder than before.
Amethyst looked at Pearl shocked. Amethyst stood up and walked to Pearl's bed and sat next to Pearl.

"What happened P?" Amethyst said as she petted Pearl's back.

Pearl couldn't speak she was so upset.
"I'll stay here." Amethyst said as she leaned on Pearl.

Pearl cried for hours. Then she said "Rose found someone else."

Amethyst didnt know what to say. "Im so sorry to hear that. I wish I could do something." Amethyst said as she looked at Pearl.

"I wish she liked me. I am so ugly" Pearl said as she wiped the tears of her face.

Amethyst grabbed Pearl's shoulders and faced her face to face. "Pearl you aren't ugly. You are beautiful and smart. If Rose can't see that she isn't worth your time. And some where out there you will find someone better." Amethyst said.

Pearl starred into Amethyst's eyes. Amethyst always knew what to say.

Amethyst couldn't believe Pearl called herself ugly. Amethyst knew Pearl was the prettiest girl in the world.

"Thank you Amethyst. You always know what to say." Pearl said.

Then there was a knock on the door.

They both stood up and Pearl opened the door.

"Hey guys!" Rose said as she hugged Amethyst and Pearl.

"Hey Rose" they said.

"I haven't talked to you in like forever!" She said smiling.
Rose always had a happy attitude.

"Its been like 2 days" Pearl chuckled.

Rose looked at Pearl "are you ok Pearl? You seem like you were crying" Rose said.

"Oh-- umm" Pearl said.
Amethyst spoke up for Pearl and said "oh Pearl just hurt her arm." She looked at Pearl.

"Oh let me see" Rose said as she grabbed Pearl's arm.
Pearl blushed, she said ouch a few times to make it seem like she really did hurt her arm.

"Oh well i hope you feel better! I have to get going see ya!" Rose said as she left.

Pearl closed the door. "Thanks for covering for me amethyst." She said.

"No prob" Amethyst said as she grinned at Pearl.

Notes

Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss- i mean *ahem* so Pearl finds out Rose is with Greg and she is crushed. Luckily Amethyst comforts her. CUTE.
But remember the story isn't over yet!!!