Spending Time together

It was now 7:00 and Pearl was admiring her new necklace. She liked the way its sparkled. "Amethyst is so nice. I know this must have cost a lot" Pearl thought. Pearl wanted to do something nice for Amethyst.

"Hey Amethyst?" Pearl said.
Amethyst was on her phone "yeah?" Amethyst said. "I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere right now?" Pearl said. "I mean sure but where can we go?" Amethyst responded.

"Where do you wanna go?" Pearl asked. "Well i guess I want to go to the beach its a beautiful night" Amethyst said. "But isn't it closed?" Pearl said. Amethst shrugged.

"Ok. Just let me get dressed" Pearl said as she stood up. "Yeah me to" Amethyst said.

Pearl decided to wear a light blue dress she had with the necklace Amethyst gave her. Amethyst decided to wear a purple tank top and a black skirt.

~~~~~~Transition to beach~~~~~~~~

Amethyst and Pearl sneaked into the beach onto the cliff Amethyst had brought Pearl to before.

It was a beautiful night. It was dark out but the stars and fireflies lit up the sky. "Wow it is beautiful out. Have you ever seen something this beautiful before?" Pearl said admiring the night sky. "I've seen something more beautiful before" Amethyst said looking at Pearl.

"I wonder... is this like a date?" Amethyst thought as she looked at Pearl. The necklace matched Pearl's dress.

"You look nice Pearl." Amethyst said. Pearl blushed "you look nice too" she responded.

"So Pearl... umm earlier in the morning you were gonna tell me something but you had to go. What were you gonna say?" Amethyst asked.

Pearl tensed up. "Umm well.... you know what I'll tell you later" Pearl said trying to change the subject.
"No P its cool. Just kinda curious" Amethyst smiled.

"Should I tell her what I was gonna say? What if she doesn't feel the same?" Pearl thought.
"So umm P. What do you wanna do?" Amethyst asked.

"I've got an idea" Pearl said. Pearl pulled out her phone and put a slow song on. Pearl stood up and holded her hand out to Amethyst. "Shall we dance?" Pearl smiled.

Amethyst smiled back and took Pearl's hand.

Notes

Request from Pearlmethyst_Foreva but their will be a second part to this!!

I know this isn't exactly a romantic chapter but just wait till the next chapters :)

Remember the story isnt over yet!