Distraction

So they were all busy planning for the party. The party was gonna be at the beach the theme was neon and they had bought a few pizzas, chips, and soda. They invited everyone they could. Pearl knew it was gonna get crowded.

The party was gonna be at 5:00.

Amethyst was already awake was in the bathroom putting on makeup.
"Ok guys so can you guys go get everything ready while i distract Amethyst?" Pearl said

Everyone nodded and left.
Amethyst came out of the bathroom "Hey P. Where is everyone?" Amethyst asked as she looked around.

"Oh uh they left to go somewhere important" Pearl said.
"Why didn't you go with them?" Amethyst asked.
"Well i didn't want to leave you by yourself. We are friends " Pearl said.
Amethyst blushed "thanks P"
Then they just smiled and blushed at each other.

"So uh is there anything to eat?" Amethyst chuckled. "Oh yeah here i saved you some" Pearl said as she handed Amethyst a plate of eggs and bacon. Amethyst ate at the table.

Pearl texted Lapis "how's it going over there?" Lapis texted back "its going really well! Rose got Greg to come here and help us".

Pearl tensed, Greg was always with Rose. Pearl sighed.
"Ya ok P?" Amethyst said as she finished up her food. "Yup! Just here" Pearl said in a cheery voice.

"Ok... so should we go find the girls?' Amethyst said as she stood up. "NO!! I mean... how about we just go hang out! Just us two" Pearl said. Amethyst looked at her "why is P acting so strange? Well I would like to hang ot with her" Amethyst thought." ok sure I guess just let me get dressed." Amethyst said as she ran to get dressed.

Pearl waited for about five minutes while Amethyst got dressed. Pearl kept worrying about the party. Then Amethyst came out of the room. "Hows this?" Amethyst asked. She was wearing a black crop top with short ripped jean shorts and black boots.

Pearl felt herself blush a little "you look nice" Pearl said. Amethyst chuckled.
"Why do I keep blushing? And why do I care so much when someone else likes her? What am I feeling?" Pearl thought.
"So where are we going?" Amethyst asked.
Pearl jumped "oh yeah... umm so were do you wanna go?" Pearl asked.

"Oh umm.. well i really don't mind I guess anywheres fine if your there." Amethyst said as she looked down blushing. "Does she like me? I always wonder this and now i think its true" Pearl thought. But she was actually happy no one had ever liked her. "Or maybe she just wants to be nice" Pearl thought.

"Yo P snap outta it." Amethyst said as she snapped her fingers in front of Pearls face. Pearl jumped and Amethyst laughed "sorry just got lost in thought" Pearl giggled.

Amethyst smiled. This is why she liked Pearl. Pearl was just fun to hang around and always tried to have a positive attitude. Yeah she was pretty but Amethyst liked Pearl for her not for her looks. "How about maybe we just go on a walk?" Amethyst asked.

Pearl smiled and nodded her head.

So Amethyst and Pearl left the house and went for a walk.

Notes

Its almost time for Amethyst's birthday party!!! The month of the Amethyst is almost over tho ;-;
(Febuary is the month of the Amethyst)

Also Pearl is bad at keeping suprise parties secret XP

Remember the story isnt over yet!!!!