Talking It Out

They were still hugging and crying on the floor.

"Amethyst?" Pearl said.

"Yeah P?" Amethyst said.

"Do you wanna talk about anything?" Pearl said as she and Amethyst stopped hugging and just looked at each other.

"Yeah Talking about it would be nice." Amethyst said.

They both stood up and sat on the bed.

"So what do you wanna know P?" Amethyst asked.

"Well what were you dreaming about the other day?" Pearl asked.

Amethyst told her.

"What! Thats horrible! How did you ever think of something like that?." Pearl said.

"Well its true. You see back in high school I found out that I just wasn't into boys, and was attracted to girls. There was this one girl I really liked. So i was dumb and told her.
She was straight so she turned me down and told everyone cause she was popular. They made fun of me and beat me up on a daily basis. She moved away being embarrassed. And everyone blamed me and the bullying got worse." Amethyst said.

"Oh im so sorry. Who was the girl?" Pearl said .
"I forgot. And i dont wanna remember." Amethyst said. "So what about you Pearl?"

"You wanna know about my life?" Pearl asked.

"Sure" Amethyst said.

"Well I didn't have any friends when I was in elementary school. But in 6th grade I met Rose, she was really nice. In high school when my parents divorced she was their for me the whole time." Pearl said.
Amethyst saw that Pearl was blushing a little, she was upset.

"You really like her don't you." Amethyst said "and not as a friend."

"Well yeah. Its kinda obvious isn't it. But rose doesnt like me in the same way i like her." Pearl said looking disappointed.

"So your lesbian just like me." Amethyst said.

"Yeah" Pearl chuckled "i guess were not so different. Just please dont tell your the only one that knows." Pearl said.

"Dont worry. I know how crazy it would get." Amethyst said.

They both smiled at each other.

"Im glad we got to talk Amethyst. It was nice." Pearl said as she smiled.

"Omg she looks so cute" Amethyst thought. "Yeah it was nice to talk" Amethyst said.

"Next time you need to let go of your pain just find me ok Amethyst. Don't cut again." Pearl said grabbing Amethyst's shoulders.

Amethyst blushed. If she wasn't so scared she would lean in "Don't worry. I promise I won't."

"Ok. Thats all i need to know." Pearl said. Then she got up turned the lights off and went to her bed.
"Goodnight Amethyst" Pearl said.

"Night P." Amethyst said

Notes

So Amethyst and Pearl talked about themselves to each other and yeah. XD thats all. Remember the story isnt over yet!!