Bullies

After the party Amethyst and Pearl went to their dorm and went to bed. The next day was sunday so they didn't have to get up early.

It was now Sunday. Amethyst had gone to the library to get some books.

Pearl was alone in her dorm watching TV when she got a text from Rose it read "hey did you understand the homework?" . Pearl replied "yup" Pearl already had finished that homework. Then Pearl texted "me, Sapphire, and Peridot don't get it. You mind if we come over so u can help us?" Pearl was always happy to help so she said it was fine.

When the girls got their, Pearl helped them with the homework and explained the work to them. They were like a study group.

Amethyst had gotten the books she needed and was heading to her dorm. But when Amethyst got to her dorm their were a bunch of older kids in front of the dorm. Amethyst only recognized Jasper in that group. It was about 5 girls and 5 boys.

Amethyst was kinda scared they were much taller than her. Amethyst had always been really short.
Amethyst was kinda scared to get close. "Umm exuse me" Amethyst said as she tried to get through.

"Can't you see we are here?" One of them said with sass.
"Well umm exuse me. But this is my dorm." Amethyst said.

"Sorry but we don't talk to runts like you." Jasper said.
Amethyst gasped. Someone had called her that before.... in highschool.

"What is it? Ya don't remember me?" Jasper said as she smiled.

Amethyst was panicking "your the one who beat me up everyday. After school." Amethyst said as she backed away slowly.

"Yeah glad to see gays have brains" Jasper chuckled. All the other kids looked at Amethyst with disgusted faces. Then they started calling her names.

Amethyst was breathing heavily covering her ears. "I can't do this again!" Amethyst thought trying to block out the voices. Jasper picked Amethyst but by the wrist and cussed at her saying nasty things, but Amethyst was in daze.

"Why do you wanna go into your dorm anyways? Is it that girl named Pearl? That defective girl?" Jasper said.

"Dont.. talk.. about.. her.. like.. that" Amethyst said.

"Oh so it is." Jasper smiled "That Pearl is such a huge disgusting nerd." Jasper chuckled.

"DON'T TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!" Amethyst yelled as she punched Jasper in the face.
Jasper let Amethyst go.

Amethyst fell to the ground with a thud. "Get her" Jasper said as the others walked towards her.

Amethyst remembered being kicked and punched really hard. A stinging pain. A pain she never wanted to feel again. A pain that haunted her dreams. So painful Amethyst blacked out.

Inside the dorm everyone was doing their work while listening to music. Exept Pearl, she was just helping everyone.

Pearl then heard A few kids run off. "I'll be right back." Pearl said. But no one heard because of their music.

Pearl went outside and didn't see anyone running. But near the door she saw Amethyst lying down. "Oh my goodness" Pearl thought as she put her hands over her mouth.

Pearl ran towards Amethyst as tears came down her face.

"Amethyst!" Pearl yelled. She kneeled down and grabbed Amethyst's head. Pearl gasped. Amethyst was covered in bruises and blood. "AMETHYST!!!" Pearl yelled as tears went down her face. She was hugging her tightly.

Rose, Sapphire, and Peridot came out upon hearing Pearl yell. They gasped when they saw Amethyst.

"Someone call an ambulance!" Pearl yelled between tears. Rose took out her phone.

Pearl was crying really badly. "What type of monster would do this?" Pearl thought as she looked at all of Amethyst's bruises. Pearl was so worried about her. Amethyst looked in bad condition.

She was holding Amethyst close to her, she didn't care if she was getting blood on her. Amethyst was special to her, and that mattered more.

Notes

MY BAE...

This was an idea by Pearlmethyst_Foreva hope you liked how it came out ^3^

Kinda a sad chapter but meh ya know school isn't easy.

Also plz don't be mad of I made Jasper really mean. But she is mean in the show. \_(^-^)_/

Remember the story isnt over yet!!!