Another Like Us

So it was now Monday , and Amethyst managed to survive the day without getting in any trouble. Today was Amethyst's first day of volleyball class.

There weren't many other students there only like 3 others. A tall girl with tan skin and long white hair, a short black haired girl, and Lapis.

Amethyst waved at Lapis. Lapis waved back.
"Ok class so today were just going to play go change into your uniforms in the changing room." The coach said.

They all did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all were in different stalls changing into their uniform. It was basically a white shirt and navy shorts.
When they were done they all went outside.

"Ok so were gonna have everyone introduce themselves. You with the the black hair come up here first." The teacher said.

"So hi. My name is Ruby." The girl said akwardly.
"Now you with the blue hair." The teacher said.
"Hi im Lapis." Lapis said calmly.
"Yo my name is Amethyst." Amethyst said.
"My name is Jasper" the last girl said.

The teacher seemed bored "ok now seperate into teams."
Amethyst didnt know who to go to.
The girl named Jasper quickly choose Lapis.
So Amethyst was put with Ruby.
"Hi nice to meet you" Ruby said as she shook Amethyst's hand. "Yo" Amethyst said.
Then they started a match.
At the end Ruby and Amethyst won 12 to 7.
"Ok class you all did great. So class is over i'll see you all next week" the coach said as she left.

Ruby sat down and Amethyst followed her. "You play really well Ruby." Amethyst said as she sat next to Ruby.
"Thanks your really good too" Ruby said as she smiled.
Amethyst and Ruby talked for a while more about volleyball and college.

"Wait Amethyst I need to get my stuff from the changing room can you take care of my phone?" Ruby said.
"Sure" Amethyst said as Ruby handed her phone.

Amethyst sat and waited suddenly Ruby's phone started to vibrate. Someone had sent Ruby a message.
While Amethyst tried to turn it off the message loaded the message said.
"Love you bae" and was sent by a girl named Sapphire.

"Wait is Ruby?..." Amethyst thought.
But then Rubt got there.

"Thanks" Ruby said. Then she turned it on. She jumped "wait! Did you read that?!?!?" Ruby said as she looked at Amethyst. Amethyst nodded.
"Please don't tell anyone" Ruby said frightened, she was so scared she was tearing up. "I know it seems weird having a girlfriend but--" ruby said before Amethyst interrupted her.

"Ruby it's ok. I understand. I am to." Amethyst said.
"Wait your-" ruby said.

"Lesbian, yeah" Amethyst said like it wasnt a big deal.
Ruby let out a sigh of relief. "Well gtg Amethyst see ya." Ruby said as she ran.

Amethyst was happy she had found someone that was like her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Amethyst got home it was about 6:00 P.M
Pearl had fallen asleep doing homework on her bed. Amethyst chuckled and took everything off pearls bed and put a blanket over her.

Notes

So we get to meet two new characters . Jasper and Ruby. Amethyst talks to Ruby and we find out she is also gay and is dating a girl named Sapphire. (I had to)
Amethyst then gets home and sees Pearl fell asleep and tucks her in. kawaii!

Anyways i have something to ask you guys. What do you want in the next chapter? eiether message me ot leave a comment. Also do not ask for them to kiss. Thats is coming soon. There is a reason why i added Ruby ;)
Remember the story isnt over yet!!!!!