A new friend

So it was now tuesday Pearl was in her tech class. She had her new laptop which she bought with the money she earned in her summer job.

"So class today were gonna start a partner experient so I want you to choose a partner." Said the teacher.

Everyone else ran towards their friends. But Pearl didn't know any of them. So she just sat in her seat.

"You need a partner?" Said a tall girl as she looked at Pearl.
"Uhh... i mean yes. I actually do." Said Pearl.

The tall girl sat next to her " my name is Garnet by the way. Whats yours." Said the tall girl.
"My name is Pearl" said Pear as she smiled at Garnet.
She was glad that she had a partner. And for once someone had choosen her. See Pearl was always very smart everyone called her a nerd and a geek. No one ever wanted to work with her.
The teacher began to talk more about the project and Pearl copied it all down. Basically they had to create sometype of software. Pretty easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Amethyst was in home ick. She was kinda bored the teacher kept rambling on and on about recipes that Amethyst already knew how to make.

"Ok class now were gonna make a sorta hard recipe so i want everyone to work with a partner." Said the teacher.

Amethyst just sat there. She didn't know anyone their. Suddenly Rose came out of no where.
"Amethyst! Wanna work together?" She Said.
Amethyst remembered her. Rose was Pearl's friend.
"Of course!" She said as she cleared the chair next to her.
Amethyst was happy. You see no one really ever wanted to work with her because she---
"Im so exited to work with you Amethyst!" Rose said in an exited voice.
"Im exited too" Amethyst said in a chuckle.

Notes

So Pearl and Amethyst made new friends. Garnet and Rose. We also learn that Amethyst and Pearl never really had many friends before. Remember the story isnt over yet!:)