Bickering

It was now 9 p.m and it was now dark out.

Pearl had finished her home work then something caught her eye.

She walked over to their mini kitchen.
"Amethyst why did u leave this food out!" Pearl said as she looked at all the food on the table.

"Well sorry im a lazy person' Amethyst said in an attitude.

"Well now the dorm smells" pearl said holding her nose.

"Well at least i didnt leave the window open and let moths in." Amethyst said pointing at the light on the ceiling which was covered with moths.

"Amethyst why didn't you remind me?!" Pearl said as she began to try and swat the moths outn of the dorm.

"Why didn't you remind me of the food?!" Amethyst said.

Since moths are attracted to light Pearl turned of the dorm lights and opened the door.
Pearl and Amethyst got out to leave the smell.

They both looked up and saw all the stars in the night sky.
It looked beautiful
They both stared at the sky in awe.

"Im sorry Amethyst." Pearl said ss she looked st Amethyst.
"Don't worry about it." Amethyst said. "Wait i have an idea!" Amethyst said she went inside and grabbed the food and brought it outside.
Suddenly the moths came out in search of the food.

"The stars align for a reason" Pearl said smiling at Amethyst, "i never would have thought of that"

Then they both went inside.

Notes

So pearl and amethyst have their first mini fight but make up quickly after because of the stars.

The stars align for a reason ;)