Party Time!

So they all entered the party, and the place was packed and everyone was talking,eating, or dancing.

There was music playing very loudly. There wss no DJ just some songs on shuffle.
"Whoa they did an amazing job" Amethyst thought as she looked around.

Pearl felt kinda weird at this huge party. Pearl wasn't the party Type. Heck she didn't know how to dance pop songs, she only knew ballet.

So Pearl just stood at the corner looking at everyone have a good time dancing. She kept looking at Rose dancing with Greg. But she felt less jealous than before.

Then Pearl snapped back into reality when another song started playing.

Amethyst heard the song and she freaked "no way! I love this song!" Amethyst thought. Then she saw Pearl standing at the corner. Amethyst went up to her.
"C'mon P! Come dance with everyone!" Amethyst said as she grabbed Pearl's arm and dragged her into the dance floor.

"But I don't know how to dance this" Pearl said embarrassed.
"Its easy! Look I'll show you. Just follow what I do!" Amethyst said as she began dancing. Pearl tried her best to copy but couldn't.

Amethyst saw Pearl looking disappointed. "Come on P just let the music control you for a bit. Let loose!" Amethyst said.

Pearl began to start dancing a little more. "Woo! Go P!" Amethyst yelled. Pearl blushed a dark red, but she didn't stop dancing. Soon Amethyst and Pearl were dancing perfectly together.

When the song was over Amethyst was sure that Pearl was going to stop dancing but she didn't. Amethyst was glad, she liked dancing with Pearl.

Pearl was glad that Amethyst showed her how to dance better. This made her feel happier. Pearl thought Amethyst was an amazing dancer.

When Pearl saw Rose and Greg leave together, Pearl didn't care. "Am i getting over Rose?" Pearl thought, then she looked at Amethyst.

Pearl realized Amethyst was more beautiful than she had ever seen her before. "Am i starting to like Amethyst? As in more than a friend?" Pearl thought.

Amethyst saw Pearl looking at her and she smiled and blushed while still dancing. Pearl did the same.

Then they both danced the night away.

Notes

These two little cuties!

Also I know that the song C'mon is old but eh I like it.

Also today is my BFFS Bday! Which is why this wasn't published earlier lol.

Remember the story isnt over yet!!!