A Present

Amethyst laid on her bed "what was Pearl going to tell me?" Amethyst thought. She wanted to know.

She had totally nothing to do. She hurt all over.

She spent most of the time alone thinking about Pearl. "Pearl does so much for me. Even if she doesn't notice. I want to give her something." Amethyst thought. She grabbed her bag and checked how much money she had. Amethyst had enough money to buy Pearl something.

Amethyst decided to buy Pearl a necklace because Pearl was the jewel of her life. Amethyst managed to get up.

Amethyst took the bus to the mall and went into the jewelry shop.

Amethyst entered the shop and looked around. There were many different types of jewels and gems. She searched around for a while.
Amethyst finally decide on a beautiful necklace with an opal gem in the middle.

Amethyst walked to the cashier person. "Umm exuse me can I get this one?" Amethyst asked as she pointed at the necklace. The person grabbed the necklace "that would be $75" he said. Amethyst took the money out of her wallet and paid for it.

Amethyst looked at the necklace "Pearl is gonna love this!" Amethyst thought as she left the store.

~~~~~~Transition Home~~~~~~~~~

Amethyst arrived back at the dorm before the students were done with class for the day.

Amethyst went to the dorm and cooked pasta for lunch. When Amethyst was done she laid down on her bed and was watching TV.

At around 5:00 Pearl got to the dorm. "Hey Amethyst how are you?" Pearl said as she walked towards Amethyst and sat next to her.

"Im good. How are you?" Amethyst asked. "Well im kinda tired. But other than that im fine." Pearl said.

"Oh P. I umm.. got you something.' Amethyst said as she got the jewelry box from under her pillow.
"What is it?" Pearl asked when she got the box. Then Pearl opened it, she gasped and starred at the necklace. It looked beautiful. "Do you like it?" Amethyst chuckled.

"Amethyst I- I don't know what to say." Pearl said as she pulled it out of the box. "Amethyst can you put it on me?" Pearl said as she handed Amethyst the necklace.

Amethyst went behind Pearl and put the necklace on her. Pearl could feel Amethyst's soft hands on her back.
Causing both girls to blush.
and she could feel the necklace.

Pearl stood up and went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. The Opal gem looked nice.
Amethyst walked in "do you like it?" Amethyst asked as she hugged Pearl from the back.

Pearl blushed red " i... love... it. I don't know what to say." Pearl said in awe.

"Its just a small present I got you for always helping me." Amethyst said.

Pearl put her hand over the necklace and blushed "thank you Amethyst." Pearl said as she hugged Amethyst back. They were both blushing.

Notes

An Opal necklace huh.... coincidence i think not!

If you have anyideas or requests plz comment them!

Remember the story isnt over yet!!