Light-Headed

It was after school Pearl and Amethyst were at their dorm. Pearl doing her homework and Amethyst eating.
"Amethyst dont you ever get homework?" Pearl asked. She had never seen Amethyst do much of her homework.
"Uhhh... i don't really understand most of it to be honest" Amethyst said. Amethyst sometimes argued with Pearl but she still respected her like a person.

"I could help you if you want." Pearl said looking at Amethyst smiling.

"Well i guess" Amethyst said shrugging.

Pearl hopped off her bed and walked to Amethyst's bed to help her.

Pearl sat next to Amethyst "so what do u need help with?" Pearl asked as she looked at the paper.

Amethyst explained what they had to do. The whole time Pearl listened.
"Ok so the first thing you wanna do is-" pearl said and then explained what Amethyst needed to do.

Amethyst began to understand the homework but she just felt that she wanted to keep talking to Pearl. It was a nice feeling.

"Amethyst you ok?" Pearl said.
"Oh uhh yeah." Amethyst said "just got lost in thought". Amethyst had begun thinking about the past.

"Is something bothering you Amethyst?" Pearl said a little worried.

"I guess just a little light-headed." Amethyst said she was getting a little dizzy.

"Let me see." Pearl said as she felt Amethyst's forehead.
Amethyst turned bright red. "No no i think im fine" she said as she rested her head on her pillow.
Pearl stood up and took everything off the bed. "I think you need some rest. Here its already 8:00 anyways." Pearl said as she grabbed Amethyst's blanket and put it on top of Amethyst.

Amethyst fell straight to sleep.
She had a nightmare.

Notes

I was in a very ship-y mood today. I also wanted more Pearlmethyst so i made pearl be bird mother XP
So we learn that Amethyst isn't really smart but Pearl decides to help her. But Amethyst gets sick. But why? Remember the story isnt over yet!