Amethyst's Birthday

Pearl awoke at around 6:00 A.M as she always did. "Where am I? Oh yeah im at Rose's dorm" Pearl thought. She flipped over and saw Amethyst still asleep. She was slightly snoring. "Amethyst looks so peaceful. Much different than her rough playfull self" Pearl thought. Amethyst looked really nice in Pearl's opinion.

Suddenly Pearl jumped because she heard a phone alarm go off. It was Amethyst's phone. "Should i check that?" Pearl thought, becuase maybe it was soemthing important. Pearl reached over Amethyst and grabbed Amethyst's phone. It was an event. Pearl read it. 'Happy B-day' it read.

"What! Its Amethyst's bday? Why didn't she say anything?" Pearl thought. Pearl was shocked, she thought Amethyst would have told her seeing as they are friends. "Maybe its personal" Pearl thought.

She went to go see if anyone else was awake.

Ruby and Sapphire where asleep and hugging. "They really do like each other" Pearl thought, she wished she had something like that. She always had.

Peridot and Lapis were also asleep and Peridot was basically falling off the bed. This made Pearl laugh.

Garnet and Rose were asleep as well.

Pearl didn't know what to do since everyone was asleep so she just went back to the room she was supposed to sleep in she sat on the bed. Amethyst was still sound asleep. Pearl wsnted to do something for Amethyst's birthday. "Maybe I should throw her a party" Pearl thought. Amethyst looked like a party animal type.

"Yeah Amethyst's always there for me. Its time i did something for her" Pearl thought. Pearl was always there to cheer Pearl up even when Pearl could be kinda annoying.

Pearl knew that Amethyst slept late so she waited for everyone else to wake up to start planning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When everyone was awake she gathered everyone at the kitchen. Rose, Garnet, Lapis, Peridot, Ruby, and Sapphire were all there

"Ok so guys I want to throw a birthday party for Amethyst" Pearl said.
"But Amethyst never told us it was birthday" Ruby said. "She didn't tell anyone but I found out." Pearl replied.
"Well when is her birthday?" Sapphire said.

"Its today" Pearl said. "WHAT" everyone yelled.
"Shh! Amethyst is still asleep" Pearl said as she shushed them. Amethyst's most favorite thing was sleep.
"How are we gonna have everything planned by tonight?" Lapis said

"Idk but i know we can have it planned." Pearl said
"Ok so were gonna need a place, food, decorations, and we need to invite as many people as we can" Rose said.

So they all started planning.

Notes

So im gonna make it Amethyst's bday cause its the month of the Amethyst right now.
So there all gonna make a party for Amethyst.

Remember the story isnt over yet!!!